MNSSHP-Just got off the phone with Disney

inkedupmomma

modern mouseketeer
The CM told me tix are on sale today and was able to give me prices.

Adult- $55.38
Child-$48.99

Annual Pass Holder Discounted Prices

Adult-$52.19
Child-$45.80

Unfortunately I was not able to find out all the AP dates, sorry. Hope this is helpful!

I apologize if any of this info is wrong, but I literally just got off the phone, and this is what I was told!

No I did not, as my friend with annual passes is buying our tix. The point of my thread was to show the prices really(since they have not been reported anywhere else yet), not that you can buy today. One day makes no difference to me, and this economy I hardly think the tix will sell out lol

Adult- $55.38
Child-$48.99

Adult-$52.19
Child-$45.80

Unfortunately I was not able to find out all the AP dates, sorry. Hope this is helpful!

I apologize if any of this info is wrong, but I literally just got off the phone, and this is what I was told!

THANK YOU, just got mine, we are all set!

Just bought 2 adult and 1 child ticket. After looking at the discount it wasn't worth waiting. My total with the $4.00 shipping came to $163.75. That was for 2 adults and 1 child. I also just received the confirmation email, so all this info is true.

Do they have any dates that are cheaper like they have done in the past?

I am not sure as we are going before the prime time in October, but another thread had the price at 68 closer to halloween and we paid 55 for sept 22 and 25, a tues and fri

Wow - at those prices, I'm going to have to think about it. There would be 7 of us attending at adult prices. Ouch. :scared:

Whoo-hoo, just got mine! Sept. 18 was an AP discount day. Dont' know any others, but it saved me about $17 (on 3 adult and 1 child ticket), so that's something, I suppose. The CM did say that they just got the news this morning it was ok to sell them. The automated system did not list it yet, however. You have to get to an agent.

Wow - at those prices, I'm going to have to think about it. There would be 7 of us attending at adult prices. Ouch. :scared:
totally worth it.. seriously!
Whoo-hoo, just got mine! Sept. 18 was an AP discount day. Dont' know any others, but it saved me about $17, so that's something, I suppose. The CM did say that they just got the news this morning it was ok to sell them. The automated system did not list it yet, however. You have to get to an agent.

yay! and guess what, that's the day I am going too!! I opted to not save the money and let my friend do the ap discount..just not worth it this year.. bummer about that! The cm also had to pull up all my info in order to get to the tix! I am just excited that I get to go!! wooot!

Adult- $55.38
Child-$48.99

Adult-$52.19
Child-$45.80

Pricey!

Only a $3 discount for APs.

Ugh.

Oh well, of course I'm going to pay it!

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I hear you! What a price jump! Don't know if we're going now or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter