• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, I am sure I am just not looking in the right place, but I couldn't see any answer about how they differentiate FP between party day and park day tickets?? I am sure I just am not understanding which thing I need to look at. Sorry!

Oh Felicis, I totally misread your question! At the time I was reading another fast moving thread about a Fastpass loophole being closed and it's impact on guests. You have no reason to apologize I own it and I'm sorry. :flower3:

Yes, you can make your FP staring at 3:30-4:30 just make sure you're at MK gate no later than 3:30 or earlier. It should take about 30 minutes to go through security leaving you just enough time to reach your ride or M&G. Last year guests were allowed in at 3:45 instead of 4pm and they had a specific MNSSHP entrance.

This entrance does not guarantee your regular park day will not be used instead of your party ticket though it is a rare occurrence. What ever method you paid for your party ticket whether from credit card or gift card it's important to bring it with you just in case. You can scan your party ticket or voucher at the entrance while wearing your Magic Band. :-)

:ssst: The Scoop on Poop!

Okay, so let's say you woke up at the crack of dawn to make rope drop at your park but before you go you grab a bite to eat followed by your favorite morning beverage. Everyone knows to go potty prior to leaving your resort but what happens when you're standing in line and you've got to go again? :guilty: Do you know where the restrooms are located outside of the park? Here are a few links to help you get familiarized to the most comfortable seat in the house! :cloud9:

Disney Parks Mom Panel - Easy cut & paste for your Itinerary OUTSIDE ONLY:
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...-lots-outside-park-gates-opening-wait-250305/

Touring Plans - Easy cut & paste for your Itinerary:
http://blog.touringplans.com/2014/06/24/disney-world-hidden-restrooms/

WDW Official website - Perfect for visual aid:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/restrooms/

Last edited:
I'm going to my first Halloween party this year, and this thread has been really helpful! I'm going the very last day. I know for sure that I want to see the parade, Hallowishes and Hocus Pocus, but other than that I'm not sure. Which characters have great interactions? The 7 Dwarfs don't really interest me. Gaston kind of interests me, but the last time I met him he was kind of boring :confused3

Thank you for the great info @FoxC63. We are going to attend 8/29. We've attended 3 MNHSSP in the past and since our trip is during August, we didn't even think about the party till we saw that this year's party includes August dates. We are beyond excited about the party but little concerned about the heat issue. Even it's at night, we know that it will be very hot and humid. I am thinking at most, it will be disney bound costume for us. We've met many characters in the past parties, so we will have to come up with some kind of plan.

We will be at the 8/29/17 party, I was so happy to see there was a party date for the time we will be there.
We have a 2:30pm LTT late lunch planned and we will be going as BB8 and Rey. This will be our third party. We have met Jack and Sally, And Captain Jack.

This year we would like to meet Pooh and Friends for sure. We will be going to the second parade, watching the fireworks and trick or treating! The trip will be my daughter(17) and myself. We are so excited. I would like to get one of the popcorn buckets this year, last year we did get a pin and the AP tshirt.

Caroline, I just noticed that you are going to same party as us! It will be our 4th party as well. We will be at YC during this trip.

Hi and :welcome: to the party! :jumping1:

I'm going to my first Halloween party this year, and this thread has been really helpful! I'm going the very last day. I know for sure that I want to see the parade, Hallowishes and Hocus Pocus, but other than that I'm not sure. Which characters have great interactions? The 7 Dwarfs don't really interest me. Gaston kind of interests me, but the last time I met him he was kind of boring :confused3

Congrats on attending your first MNSSHP party! How exciting! One year we dressed as pirates and had to meet Capt. Jack Sparrow and Tinkerbell - this was an awesome M&G! Both characters were spot on and very entertaining. I was hoping to meet Jack & Sally this year but I was out voted :sad2: They have been reported as being the most charismatic and charming couple to meet since they arrived in 2013! Cruella De Vil is most entertaining in her wicked corner of the world near the train station. I think she's situated there to make a quick getaway so watch your pups!;) Have you thought about costumes?popcorn::

Thank you for the great info @FoxC63. We are going to attend 8/29. We've attended 3 MNHSSP in the past and since our trip is during August, we didn't even think about the party till we saw that this year's party includes August dates. We are beyond excited about the party but little concerned about the heat issue. Even it's at night, we know that it will be very hot and humid. I am thinking at most, it will be disney bound costume for us. We've met many characters in the past parties, so we will have to come up with some kind of plan.

I hear August can be hot hot hot! So Disneybounding is the way to go and so much fun too! If you've been there and done that were you able to get a lot of Magic Shots and videos? That's what I'd like to get we'll see how my compadres respond to that request! If I get out voted I'll scream!!! Better yet I'll leave them to wait in line while I get one! Don't forget to bring your water bottle!

Congrats on attending your first MNSSHP party! How exciting! One year we dressed as pirates and had to meet Capt. Jack Sparrow and Tinkerbell - this was an awesome M&G! Both characters were spot on and very entertaining. I was hoping to meet Jack & Sally this year but I was out voted :sad2: They have been reported as being the most charismatic and charming couple to meet since they arrived in 2013! Cruella De Vil is most entertaining in her wicked corner of the world near the train station. I think she's situated there to make a quick getaway so watch your pups!;) Have you thought about costumes?popcorn::

I hear August can be hot hot hot! So Disneybounding is the way to go and so much fun too! If you've been there and done that were you able to get a lot of Magic Shots and videos? That's what I'd like to get we'll see how my compadres respond to that request! If I get out voted I'll scream!!! Better yet I'll leave them to wait in line while I get one! Don't forget to bring your water bottle!

A vote for letting them wait in line while you M&G! You have done all the planning and making the amazing costumes. They need to contribute a bit, right? :goodvibes

Caroline, I just noticed that you are going to same party as us! It will be our 4th party as well. We will be at YC during this trip.
Hi,
That is great, maybe we can meet at the party! We will be staying at the Poly this year. Let's keep in touch on the boards and possibly do a Dis meet! I am excited for the party, they are so much fun!

:offtopic: Is anyone in contact with @Kindermouse ? She might not be able to attend this year and I just want to know if she's doing okay? Please let her know we miss her and we're thinking about her please! Thank You!

I think I'm going to go as Captain America! I have a costume from last year's Halloween. I could also use a previous Anna costume but Cap was more fun. And then I want to force my dad to wear a superhero t-shirt that resembles their costume cause that's the most I'll be able to get him to do. When I get home I can try to share a pic of my costume if that's ok in this thread!

I think I'm going to go as Captain America! I have a costume from last year's Halloween. I could also use a previous Anna costume but Cap was more fun. And then I want to force my dad to wear a superhero t-shirt that resembles their costume cause that's the most I'll be able to get him to do. When I get home I can try to share a pic of my costume if that's ok in this thread!

Bring it on!!! We would love a look see! And just for the record you and anyone else are free to post and ask whatever comes to mind. The only thing I ask is we all work together and remain a happy family.:D

Hi there all! I am considering going to Disney this year to experience my first ever Halloween Party at Mk. My question is, will there be hotel discounts that come out at some point during the Halloween time dates? Any advice is appreciated.

There are four parties when we go in September the one that makes the most sense planning wise is on a Sunday. Would like to not use a park day but we have BOG reservation for that day at 4:00. Any chance of getting in a little early to make there in time. The reservation is for 13 people but only three of us are going to the party so the other option show up a little late while the rest of our party get there on time.

Hi there all! I am considering going to Disney this year to experience my first ever Halloween Party at Mk. My question is, will there be hotel discounts that come out at some point during the Halloween time dates? Any advice is appreciated.

Hi! :wave: Typically WDW offers "Room Only" Discounts for Late Fall currently there has been no announcements and many are waiting. Below are two links to help you get started:

MouseSavers list of Historical Discounts (When they were released in the past):
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

Disboards October 2017 Discount and Code Watch (Sign up location for October Discounts):
https://www.disboards.com/threads/october-2017-discount-and-code-watch.3537594/

:tink:Sending pixie dust you get a discount for your stay!

There are four parties when we go in September the one that makes the most sense planning wise is on a Sunday. Would like to not use a park day but we have BOG reservation for that day at 4:00. Any chance of getting in a little early to make there in time. The reservation is for 13 people but only three of us are going to the party so the other option show up a little late while the rest of our party get there on time.

Hi! :wave2: Just so I understand correctly, ten will be using regular park day tickets and three will be using party tickets to gain access to BOG. If this is correct then you should be fine to enter around 3:45 at the Regular gate. Truthfully I would use the actual party ticket and not your MB to scan at the gate.::yes::

Hi,
That is great, maybe we can meet at the party! We will be staying at the Poly this year. Let's keep in touch on the boards and possibly do a Dis meet! I am excited for the party, they are so much fun!
We be at the Poly this week to. Doing a split stay with the Beach Club the week before. I am looking forward to the arrival and departure of the party to be easier staying there.

Family of four - going as Hercules charters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter