that's my party day too! What are you going as? Wanna meet for some pics?
We aren't dressing up. We are pooh size and will barely make it in the heat in regular clothes :rotfl2:pooh:
December/January are the only months I've ever been. Going in October is to fulfill my dream of attending MNSSHP & getting a pic w/ the 7 Dwarfs.

We are still waiting in line for Moana. She is not out yet but probably soon. CM is clearing up the waiting area.

I was thinking she might come out early after long wait time at the first party. Glad i didn't start waiting at 5.

I totally agree. So you got in line for Pooh at 6:10?

The Specialty Mickey popcorn bucket is at Frontierland near Westward Ho Cart at the Maple Popcorn Cart only 200 sold per party? Are you getting one?

MDE also shows where the characters are. I just checked it again after seeing it on Friday night. On Friday night tink was listed as 9am-9:30 pm and Mickey was 9am-11:30 pm but today tink is listed as 9-6:30 and Mickey has 2 listings. One is 9-6:30 and the other 7-11:30. Looks like Tink isn't meeting after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter