MK at Stage 3.5 Closing, which is a new concept

We are at MK right now but we aren't waiting in ride lines. In fact we are only doing those we could get FP+ on. We are just here to be here and enjoy the atmosphere and being in our favorite place. We are having a blast

We are at MK right now but we aren't waiting in ride lines. In fact we are only doing those we could get FP+ on. We are just here to be here and enjoy the atmosphere and being in our favorite place. We are having a blast

We are doing the same thing at Epcot. Only riding with FP+. The single rider line at Test Track was 140 min wait and the standby line was 245 when we left at 2:30pm. Hanging out on my balcony at BWV right now before heading back to the madness at Epcot for dinner at 7:15pm.

We were at MK yesterday and went over to the Contemporary to watch the Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks at 11:50pm. They were AMAZING!

Have fun everyone and just go with the flow if you are here now.

EPCOT @ 3pm

WOW!

SCHNIKES!! If I didn't know better I would swear I was in that pic in the bottom left hand corner.:rolleyes1

Luckily I am sitting here comfortably in my house watching football and practicing being sober. I am positive that will change here in a few hours since the party we are headed to scoffs at sobriety.:drinking1

Don't worry though, I will not be posting or driving....so all should be good. With that said....I wish you all a happy and safe New Years.pixiedust:

EPCOT @ 3pm

WOW!

Nope couldn't do it.....even though it is snowing outside right now (suppose to get anywhere from 4-6 inches today and another 4-6 inches tomorrow) and is about 15 degrees outside, I am glad I am at home on the DIS and not in that mess.

At Epcot now. Test track is at 300 minutes, single rider 110.... It's crazy. That being said, we planned. Already done 6 rides , and have our 3 fp left. Planning on waiting standby for seas w nemo to hit ten for the day... It's doable, but you have to be prepared...

Nope couldn't do it.....even though it is snowing outside right now (suppose to get anywhere from 4-6 inches today and another 4-6 inches tomorrow) and is about 15 degrees outside, I am glad I am at home on the DIS and not in that mess.

I'm with ya...I'm in Illinois where the wind chill is 17 and it's supposed to snow tomorrow...but I'm good with the peace & quiet!!

I can't imagine going when it is THAT packed. It looks like you can't even walk around comfortably!

I can't even.... what are these people standing around waiting for?

Where are they going to go? :crowded:

I bet the fireworks are pretty cool though, Disney knows how to do fireworks. Hopefully someone will tape them and put them online, only way I will see them :thumbsup2

Went to Magic Kingdom this morning at 7:00. Rode
Space Mountain
Buzz
Peter Pan
Ariel
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Big Thunder Railroad(FP +)
Small World
Space mountain (again with FP+)

Transferred to Epcot. Arrived at world showcase at 10:15!!!!! And strolled around. Ate an early lunch then returned to our beach club room around 12:30!!
We will return to Epcot tonight for fireworks. It IS manageable to have a fun and stress free day even with the crowds

SCHNIKES!! If I didn't know better I would swear I was in that pic in the bottom left hand corner.:rolleyes1

Luckily I am sitting here comfortably in my house watching football and practicing being sober. I am positive that will change here in a few hours since the party we are headed to scoffs at sobriety.:drinking1

Don't worry though, I will not be posting or driving....so all should be good. With that said....I wish you all a happy and safe New Years.pixiedust:

No no, please post. Just don't drive :)

We left on Saturday and really never waited in lines or felt like it was that super busy. We even slept in every day and didn't use the EMH. Although I must admit the pictures i have seen of today do look to be a little more than I would like to handle :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter