Miss Prettyful Tag Fairy Lady?

Me! Pick me! I want a smilie in my tag! Well, if I had a tag it might help. A maroon one would work great, maybe about lion's dictionary of unexplained words? ;)

Lion

Awww, ty so much Tag Lady! Wait until my Monkey sees she got her beautiful tag! Tee hee!! :goodvibes

"Never give up never surrender!!" I'm jealous. You have a quote from Galaxy Quest. I loved that movie. It was such a parody on Star Treks fans. hehe *is a Trekkie*

And that my freinds is why i had no idea what it was from. :rotfl:

Thanks for the pink bottom! Now its perfect! Now if only i could make Johnny and Orlando come to my life...

Hey, Miss Prettyful Tag Fairy Lady, sorry my asking but am I forgiven from that comment awhile back? The one that ended up with me in tag time out, heh...

rmember she might be a guy! dont offend da tag farie! tsk tsk tsk

is mine here yet? :)
-looks at tag-
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(

You'll end up getting it.... :rolleyes1

HeartDisSignature.gif

~Monkey~

Whine Whine complain complain gimme 'nother tag.

I'm not mockig people, I swear.

JK 'bout the first line.

Anyway, here's a question..

If someone complains enough, do they get a tag? Just wondering.

OT, but you have no idea the intimidating power of a slinkie. If you mess with it just right it can make a prety intimidating noise.

And so that would be you intimidating the Tag Fairy with a slinkie?

Whine Whine complain complain gimme 'nother tag.

I'm not mockig people, I swear.

JK 'bout the first line.

Anyway, here's a question..

If someone complains enough, do they get a tag? Just wondering.

OT, but you have no idea the intimidating power of a slinkie. If you mess with it just right it can make a prety intimidating noise.
I always thought that you won't get a tag if you complain or beg. That's what I've been told.

I always thought that you won't get a tag if you complain or beg. That's what I've been told.

Yea, I always thought that to. Who knows.

And so that would be you intimidating the Tag Fairy with a slinkie?

Perhaps..

These things drive fear into the hearts of many like a Go Kart into a small building. Do NOT question my analogies.

i wish i could have potatoes that swim in mine :( ... and i wish i could have my date colored!

i not really begging cause i <3 my tag but i like add ons..

oh and tag fairy, could you take away the nenob on vmk part?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter