Minnie Vans

Nikki906

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this is the right board for this but is there any news on when the Minnie Van service will return. With my family of 6 it was always great to use to get around and my kids got a kick out of driving around in a minnie car...

On the podcast this week they mentioned that there’s rumors that the Minnie Van Cast Members are being called back to work. It’s at the 8 minute mark.

I think this seems probable because to me this seems like a low cost, high profit kind of thing. Also, getting a new set of fleet vehicles shouldn’t be a problem if they’re looking to bring them back.

This is a service you would imagine would be fairly simple to bring back, but I wouldn’t expect many gains of services this year.

That would be great. Getting lucky enough to catch a Minnie van at park close and being dropped off right at the door of your resort is really nice. I was so tired one night that we Minnie vanned from MK to the Contemporary. :)

We've done Minnie Vans 3 times total. Found it very useful when needing car seats and not wanting to do the busses for whatever reason (long lines, after fireworks, etc) or when going resort to resort. They were certainly pricey, but a nice "splurge" once a trip or so. I'll miss them.

On the podcast this week they mentioned that there’s rumors that the Minnie Van Cast Members are being called back to work. It’s at the 8 minute mark.

I think this seems probable because to me this seems like a low cost, high profit kind of thing. Also, getting a new set of fleet vehicles shouldn’t be a problem if they’re looking to bring them back.

I saw that too and thought of the net carbon footprint vs. ME. And I think it's fair to ask if this would cause more congestion not only on the Beachline/I-4, but at each resort on property.

If they were coming back someone would notice if a new fleet was delivered. So, if the MV CMs aren’t being called back to fill in other positions, I would think the next thing to watch for would be that.

BUT that rumor seems super sketch and some of the best troll work against bloggers has involved Minnie Vans 😔

This is great news!!!!! Fingers crossed!

There’s dozens on Minnie Vans parked on the Far East Epcot lot, behind the new Guardians coasters.
Interesting, there were reports they were all to be sent back some time ago. Do you happen to know if these have been there for a long time, so maybe not all were returned to GM, or if that’s a new crop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter