Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie, just wondering how far in the pecking order (LOL) before u can get to our designs. Our post is #2187. No hurry. Just want to make sure I don't miss them since I can't check this forum everyday. Thank so much.

Hi Milliepie, just wondering how far in the pecking order (LOL) before u can get to our designs. Our post is #2187. No hurry. Just want to make sure I don't miss them since I can't check this forum everyday. Thank so much.

I have you about 6 away. So tonight or tomorrow I think unless something comes up. I'd check back in a couple of days. :)

Hi Millie!! I have been trying to working on some cruise autograph pages but can't the background right. I wanted to use a ship deck (like your cruise chairs or phineas and ferb) with the sea or nothing behind it, fade it and then just add the Fab5 each on a separate page dressed in their white cruise clothes. Do you have a ship deck blank or know where I can get one? I have google searched and gone thru DCL photos but have not seen any blank - just rails and deck.
I hope all is going well. Thank you! :goodvibes
Sandy

Hi Millie!! I have been trying to working on some cruise autograph pages but can't the background right. I wanted to use a ship deck (like your cruise chairs or phineas and ferb) with the sea or nothing behind it, fade it and then just add the Fab5 each on a separate page dressed in their white cruise clothes. Do you have a ship deck blank or know where I can get one? I have google searched and gone thru DCL photos but have not seen any blank - just rails and deck.
I hope all is going well. Thank you! :goodvibes
Sandy

That's a cute idea! Here is a blank for you. :)

:yay: THANK YOU Millie!! :yay:
I have searched high and low. You have saved me so much time! Feel free to run with the idea! What you come up with I know will be fantastic. :woohoo:

We are leaving this Saturday on the Magic!!!! Would it be possible to have the following....
Yellow Belle Mickey Head Olivia, Hailey and Gilian (One each)
Bruce shark mickey head for Logan
Jimmeny Cricket Mickey Head for Peter and Scott (one each)
Cinderella Mickey Head for Melissa and Tara (one each
I got the ideas from the folder character mickey heads.
Hope all is well! And I can't thank you enough for making this trip even more enjoyable:):love:

Hi again! I hope you got your other Mickey heads I posted for you. Here are these ones. :goodvibes

We will be at WDW in April to celebrate our 51st Anniversary. Our names are Peg & Ira. I am hoping to get a shirt for each park, but whatever you have time for is just great. We will appreciate anything you have time to do.

Thanks ever so much,

Peg

Here is one that I have. What are your favorite characters? Maybe I can come up with something else for the other parks.

I loved the designs you made for me. Now that I am almost done with all my projects I was wondering if you would be willing to make me one more mickey head. You have a cinderella mickey head with the crown, I was wondering if you would just be able to put Family Vacation 2010 in one ear and in the head My 1st Trip to Disney. I would greatly appreciate it.

SIncerely,
Katie

Any time! :)

Hi Milliepie
You can't imagine the pleasure I've had scrolling through this thread and your photobucket file. Bless your heart for all you do and share with all of us!

I love the "The King Family" in your 'name picture' file in photobucket. Could you please make me one just like it, but "The Hatch Family"? That would be so awesome! Thanks, Ann

You are most welcome! :)

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE ARE SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids and I just found them and we are just in AWE of how great they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are making our first DCL trip SOOOOOOO special!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I ask you for one more??

We saw the "mouse family" request. Can I request a black and white mouse family with Dad, Mom, 12yo DS (who is a bit taller than me!), 9 yo DD and a short ear dog? We bought those stickers for our car last August when we were at "The World"!:dance3:

Me too! I bought them at Disneyland 2 years ago but didn't want to put them on until I got a new car and I finally got to put them on this week!

Hi Millipie~ Could I please get the 2 dino design candy bar wrappers you have for Cole's 3rd birthday? Also, is there any way you could do and invite with dinos and anything else? Thank you so much.

I did a general invite that you can fill in yourself. If you want me to add the info you can pm me and i can do that for you. Dolly helped me out with a sucker wrapper to match for someone else, maybe you could check out her files and find one there. :)

Hi Millie,

I know you haven't gotten to these yet (and it's no rush), but I wondered if you could make a few filled-in names for me:

Jocelyn - Tinkerbell theme
Jared - Cars (by Pixar) theme

Also, I saw somebody said that you had done a Toy Story themed "Adam" (with red around the edges). If you could tell me where that is, it would be great. That would save me from having to request extras! Thanks so much!

Karen

P.S. I keep checking every day. Any idea when you might get around to them? Thanks a bunch!

I don't think I replied to you yet for this one. I will probably have these done in a few days. :) The Adam fill is in my 4shared under Names A-B. :)

hello, love your disigns, wish i could use more but only have so many days, could you please make me a character name fill disign with tinkerbell for Carstin, also could you put good night Carstin on one of your tinkerbell disigns, maybe the one with tink laying on her stomach, i want to make a pillow case and a coordinating night shirt. thanks a lot!

LOVE your disigns!! I've spent the better part of the afternoon going through your 4shared files, lol. I was wondering if you could personalize this Jedi Mickey Mickey Head for me? I'd like it to read 'Jace' in blue lettering. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter