Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie, I am planning a family reunion at Disneyworld and thought how great it would be to make everyone shirts with their names on them in the different font's you have. Is that to much to ask? We have 9.
1. Jakob (in the mickeyjedi)
2. Dennis (in piratemickey)
3. Kimberly (in tinkerbell - you already have one but was hoping for one with more purple or that would print on a T-Shirt clearly)
4. Diane (in fairygodmother)
5. Bruce (in fab6fill)
6. Justin (in stitchfill)
7. Robert (in carsfill)
8. Ryan (in carsfill)
9. Denison (in anything with grumpy dwarf)

Robert and Ryan are twins and both love cars - but if we can have the fill be a bit different, if not I understand. I don't want to be to picky - I appreciate you doing this for me. I also noticed on your shared file that you have mickey heads made out of writing. We are having our family vacation, so if you could make one with "Baldwin Warren Family Vacation Disney World 2010" and all 9 names above. If you need to change the wording, I understand. Thanks again.

Thank You,

Kimberly :)

I'm working on these for you, how soon will you be needing them? I don't want to miss getting them to you. :)

Millipie, I love your designs! You're so very talented. I was hoping you could do some for me? We are going in 49 days. I would like:

Mickey head w/ pirate mickey swinging on rope w/ the name Logan

Mickey head w/ pirate Minnie w/ name Reagan

Name fill w/ Buzz for Logan

Name fill w/ Tink for Reagan

Thanks!

:goodvibes

Milliepie,

Can I just tell you how absolutely talented you are!?!? I can not believe how cool everything looks! Could I please put in a request? We're not going until December, so no rush. :goodvibes

Mickey pants (2)- Noah & Daddy
Minnie dress (4) - Mommy, Nana, Audrey, Kallie
lime green I dis, do you - with skhermsmeyer
Hibiscus Mickey Head- red - Aunt Kallie

This is the first time both of my kids are going. Noah will be 3 and Audrey will be 1. Could you pick out a design you think would be cute for each one of them? You've got the artistic eye I wish I had. :) Noah's favorite character is Lighting McQueen and I'm sure Audrey will love the princesses.

Thanks in advance!
Sarah

Here are your requests. I hope everything is ok for you. :goodvibes

Hello Millie I have been looking thru your disigns for sometime but there are just so many and so many choices, I didnt know where to start.lol I do have a request please.

http://www.4shared.com/file/127807315/5eaf4ce3/SnowWhite7dwarfmh.html

If I could get this one, maybe without prince charming, just snow white and the 7 dwarfs. It is for my sister, she is going with us and will be celebrating her 25th anniversary, could it say something like

my husband sent me to the world for our 25th anniversary so I could celebrate with the 7 dwarfs.

I hope this is how you wanted it. If not let me know and I can fix it. :goodvibes

I'm working on these for you, how soon will you be needing them? I don't want to miss getting them to you. :)
We are not going until May, so you have time. I have started getting all this together and I am going to make shirts and scrapbooks. The kids are all going to be so excited. I am enjoying all of this too! All the wonderful creative ideas are great!

Thank you again in advance,

Kimberly

Milliepie I would love to have the design the deck chairs...We will cruise The Dream on April 14, 2011..if you would do one for me, or the one with the fantastic clouds with the same info...just beautiful....There will be 6 of us so I don't know if you will be able to get all of our names on them or not...the names are: Marilyn, Tom, Amy, Casanna, Mia and Cole...if you can't fit the names on that is ok,,,this will be our first cruise so I am trying to plan things out so that I can reap all the benefits of reading all these boards:) the first 3 are the adults and the last 3 are the children.. Thank you for your help with this:)Actually, if it will help, put, Marilyn and Casanna on one design and on the other: Tom, Amy, Mia and Cole, That is the way our cabins will be:) thank you

I was able to fit them all on one. :)

Random request:

You were so kind as to personalize a cinderella mickey head for my daughter. I thought it would be fun to wear one with the stepmother and also have one for my baby girl as well. I found one of the stepmother for me. But, I was wondering if I could get a blank cinderella mickey head- I wanted to put the baby cinderella and maybe a bow instead of a crown. I tried to play around with the image you had but was unsuccessful.

Thank you!

Here is a blank for you. ETA: Sorry, just realized you wanted one without the crown, here they both are for you to play with. :)

Afternoon Millie,
You do such beautiful work, if it isn't too much trouble I'd love for you to do something to help me make my Mom's first trip wicked magical.
Her name is Jeanie and she loves Jiminy Cricket, if it's no trouble could you please personalize this mickey head for her?
http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...er Mickey Heads/?action=view&current=JCMH.jpg

My husband Mac would like this one
http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...ey Heads/?action=view&current=SorcererMH3.jpg

and lastly,I'd love this Eeyore, I'm Tracey
http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/...eads/?action=view&current=eeyorestarscopy.jpg

I hope I'm not asking too much, we don't leave til 3/18 and thank you so much.

Jinxy

Not too much at all! :)

I LOVE the football characters (#2177, I think)....could you PLEASE make them for me & my husband with a red and black uniform (UGA).
Names are Wes & Melinda. THANKS!

I hope the colors are right. Oh, and I wasn't sure if you wanted one each or both on one. :)

I love your designs...we are going on our first Disney trip in May & wonder if I could request some of them.....
#2141 - the main head - left ear 2010 -- right ear - 1st trip -- middle Stewart then surrounding Mickeys (purple) Mom, (any color) Dad, (blue) Dawson & (pink) Belle.
#2120 Mickey Storm Trooper with name Dawson
#2110 Mickey head in red & black with 2010 in left ear, our anniversary in right ear & 9 years in middle
THANK YOU SO MUCH...you do wonderful work!

I can't remember if I gave you Dawson's Trooper yet, so Here it is just in case. :)

What do you think? Should I lighten the red a bit?

Thank you so much for the Mickey head!!!!!! And thank you so much again for sharing your files. They have been so helpful in our planning!
Question: Is it possible to change the cake color on the birthdaycakehatMH? I was thinking something more blue than purple. I would like to use it, but it's a little girlie for my boys. Thanks so much again!!!!!!

Maybe this will work. :)

This is perfect!! Still trying to figure out what I want for the cruise. I only have one cabin door this time, but 12 days. You already did a couple of anniversary ones. I'll ponder over the weekend. i have been printing up valentines day stuff for their exchange.
You did see the request for the journal pages right? Do you do CD labels?

I did see the the journal page request and I added them to my list. Dolly does some great CD labels, I've only done them once for our cruise FE. They turned out ok, but I'm not a pro at them. :goodvibes

HI Milliepie!
I just want to thank you! You mad some designs back in October for us and we had a great vacation and MANY compliments on our shirts! Even my husband loved wearing them, which if you knew him would be a shock! :goodvibes I'm now putting together our scrapbook since this was our very first trip. For the cover want something maybe like a name fill that says The Barker's First Walt Disney World Vacation! Maybe the "Walt Disney World part could be done like your new Disney logo with the other words being done in a fill with general disney stuff. Also could you do a script disney head that the large circle says The Barker Family and the left ear says Jason, Erica, Bella, Lily and the right ear says Disney World Vacation? Will that fit? The last request would be the design that has the mickey head in the middle with the blue background and the balloons around it. The head could say Barker Family Disney Vacation and the Balllons could have our names in them? I hope it isn't too much to ask, I just love your designs and since your tshirts are all over our scrapbook, why not have your designs in our scrapbook!
Thanks a million!
Erica

Milliepie,

My DD loves the Tink preserver with the Black and White dress. Can you do one for Benna? We will be on the Wonder. Just an FYI, I have posted this on the general thread for door magnets before I realized you had your own thread.

I've gotten a real late start, and we leave on 2/12? Will you be able to get me this?

Thanks,

Mark

You are so amazing! Thank you so much for the blue birthday cake MH. I tried to do it myself before asking and couldn't make it work. Yours is perfect! Again, thank you so much for sharing your files also! I was able to use a lot of them and do my designs (for myself and my scrap books!).

Millie,
Thank you so much, I love them! There is just one minor problem, but it's common for me,...it's Tracey with an E.

Thank you
Jinxy

It's funny because I did your name right but I accidentaly put the wrong link because I have two. Someone else named Tracy asked for the same Mickey head. LOL. Here is the right one. :goodvibes

Hi,

May I get the design

5deckccmmddg.jpg from your Cruise file with the names (5 deck chairs)

Dana
Anne Marie
Katie
Daniel
Sophie

Wonder Cruise 2010

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter