Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]

Could I get this one with the Magic and Family names - Dusty (dad) Angela (mom) Josh, Tori and Sammy? Too cool for words!!!

Holy cow!!! OMGosh! OMGosh! OMGosh! I have to get this one! I'm sorry but it so flippin cute!!!!!

I like the ones on your 4shared that have colored clothes. I dont care what color though.

on top-- Our Magical Disney Vacation
on bottom-- March 2010

Jared
Christina
Bradley
Brett
Nolan

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
:hug:

You are most welcome! :)

It looks just tremendous, Millie! Thanks. Just one more question - I've looked through the different design threads but haven't found an answer - when I copy and paste it to my document, I can't make it very big before the quality goes. Is there a way of doing this that I don't know? Thanks again

Hi
Thank you so much for all the great magnets. They are packed and ready to go. Thankyou so much!!!!!! :yay:
Tea

It looks just tremendous, Millie! Thanks. Just one more question - I've looked through the different design threads but haven't found an answer - when I copy and paste it to my document, I can't make it very big before the quality goes. Is there a way of doing this that I don't know? Thanks again

Usually when a thumbnail of the pic is posted you need to click on the picture and it will open up in the shared files. Once you have the pic open in the window linger over it and a 4 arrow square appears. Click on that and it will give you the full size image. YOu can then right click and save and it should be a good quality. HOpe that helps. :)

I love the Mickey sleeping/dreaming in post 2308, may I have one with Cole? and the other one with Snow White sleeping, with the name Mia? I just love them...they are just so precious...thank you:) Thank You..

Oh, my oh my Milliepie...you have brought me to tears...the design is so perfect and awesome...Thank you so very much:)

Dear Millipie,
Thank you so much. It is perfect. I will be completing my t-shirts this weekend. I will post them in my thread "Completed with Pics".
THanks again.

Katie

Milliepie I was hoping to get a few disigns for my friend who leaves this weekend....

If possible could I please get this one with the name Brianna

PrincessJasminemh.jpg

Could I also get a name fill with Goofy in the name Connor

Thanks so much!

Hi Millie I have a few more request, im in no hurry as my trip isnt until September.

I would like this Disign, could I get in one of the ears, Mario & Emmy and then in the other ear Celebrating 10 wonderful years.
http://www.4shared.com/file/132695562/8886d786/LadyTrampMH.html

Could I also get this one with the name Jace please.
http://www.4shared.com/file/127802998/d28ecfb2/CarsMickey_Head.html

And this one with the name Princess Emmari
http://www.4shared.com/file/217985725/94acdc35/Princessmickeyhead5.html

Millipie: I just skimmed through the last 50+ pages of this board and your designs get better and better, it is great work!
Could I please have:
-the name Willem with a Chip and Dale fill
- the words that make Mickey ears with "First Trip with Grandma" and Walt Disney World March 2010 in the ears (or however you can make it work)

We leave March 12 for our trip.

Thank you SOOOO much!
Helen

JUST love going through your thread...

Can I get a few name fills:
Rebekkah - Can you just do a mixture of the characters...(just no princesses)

Rebekkah - do you have Jonas Brothers?

Joshua with Toy Story

NO HURRY!

Oh I just love the pillowcase idea!! Could I please get the Snow White sleeping pic with 'Night-Night Princess Cassidy'?

Thank you!!
Lisa

I just spent the better part of the morning looking at this thread! Awesome!

Can you please make some magnet designs for us? No hurry as we aren't set to sail until May 2011.....AUGG seems so long away.

We will be on the EB Transatlanic

Me.....Jewel
Partner.....Kellie
Daughter......Kylie (8).....does not like princesses......likes pirates, stitch, and Mickey

I love all the designs....so just pick for us!
Thanks
Jewel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter