Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar

DisneyGerry

DIS Veteran
From the parks--I think it is from Nestle? Dark Chocolate covered? Very good!!!

Can you buy these out of the parks? Stores? On-line? Saw a photo of me enjoying one from one of my previous trips and looking to enjoy another or two.

Thanks

Gerry:drinking1

They are my favorite treat at DW also! I have never seen them outside of the parks, but the Dove Bars that can be purchased at most grocery stores are very similar. Of course, they are not Mickey shaped, but they sure are yummy!:goodvibes

While staying at HHI this summer, people were buying them 50 at a time and taking them home in dry ice. Maybe you could try that. They were buying them at the gift shop and apparently they keep a good supply in the back. Mmmmm! Probably selling them on the black market!

Still looking for the Mickey Ice Cream bars but wonder if as good outside the Parks?

I have found Mickey shaped burgers at Wal-Mart which were surprisingly better than expected.

I just bought a bag of Mickey head shaped chicken nuggets from Costco. They're actually better than I thought, quite tender and juicy.

I actually wrote WDW asking this very question a couple of years ago. The bars are not available outside the resort. And "they say" Nestle does not make a comparable product available for retail purchase. I like the dry ice idea though. We are driving this time, so it might be an option!?

the bars are not filled with fat. they are filled with magic!:goodvibes

(in my mind anyways.....) :wizard:

now i want a mickey bar........darn, 11 months unti the next trip. :sad1:

When I was at the Magic Kingdom and my husband was eating a Mickey Bar the cast member outside It's a Small World said that they were available at Kroger stores...I'm not sure if she was joking or if they actually sell them there but we have never seen them :(

I think they covered this in a travel show years ago. The answer was that they were made specifically for the parks.

I LOVE the Mickey ice cream bars!! I heard that they only have 5 calories if you eat them while you are inside a theme park and standing up!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have seen them at the resorts, so you can technically get them without a park ticket. But never outside the WDW property. However, I am also a big fan of the Haagen Dazs ice cream bars. Try them, they are very good too! And they also use premium ice cream. But I warn you...the Haagen Dazs ones have WAY more than 5 calories a piece, especially because you are not standing up in a Disney theme park! :lmao:;)

Is the Shamu bar made also by Nestle?
I was just thinking about the Shamu bar! I don't know who makes it but it sure tastes like the Mickey bar doesn't it?

I basically live on the Shamu bar when we go to Sea World. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter