Mickey, Minions & more. 2 week holiday. Updated 9/14 - FINAL THOUGHTS

I love SSR too! It's a great resort and its got a wonderful feel.

Glad you guys had such a wonderful trip. I agree that having a car is great for Walmart runs. We always have a car because Denny feels trapped on Disney property if we don't. :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful time in Italy.

Wow - 2015 DL to WDW sounds like a wonderful trip. Very cool! ::yes::

Thank you for another great trip report Scott. Can't wait to see your pictures from Italy.

Have a great time there.

Hi Scott,

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Your pictures were so great, and I especially loved your comments - you are funny! :)

I hope you and Vinny have a fabulous trip to Europe!

I love SSR too! It's a great resort and its got a wonderful feel.

Glad you guys had such a wonderful trip. I agree that having a car is great for Walmart runs. We always have a car because Denny feels trapped on Disney property if we don't. :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful time in Italy.

Wow - 2015 DL to WDW sounds like a wonderful trip. Very cool! ::yes::
Yes it is and does.
:rotfl2: I am starting to feel that way too. I think it is a must from now on.
Thank you, we did.
I need to start planning that one.

Thank you for another great trip report Scott. Can't wait to see your pictures from Italy.

Have a great time there.
Thank you for reading along.
Thanks. We had a great time.

Hi Scott,

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Your pictures were so great, and I especially loved your comments - you are funny! :)

I hope you and Vinny have a fabulous trip to Europe!
Thank you for reading along.
We had a fantastic time. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter