Mickey, Minions & more. 2 week holiday. Updated 9/14 - FINAL THOUGHTS

scottny

<font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font
Hello and welcome to another Scott and Vinny tr. If you are a newcomer to my reports please pull up a chair and introduce yourself.

We returned last night from a 2 week trip to Orlando that included 3 nights at a hotel near Universal and then onto Disney for 11 nights.

Let me first introduce us properly. Here is a pic of us from March 2013 riding Buzz.

We have been married for 1 1/2 years now (wow that went quick) and have been together for 12 1/2 years. Vinny is retired and I am not. LOL
I have always been a Disney fan. My parents took me the 2nd day it opened but I do not remember that as I was a little baby and then we went every year up to high school.
Vinny's first trip was in 2007 when his family was going and we also went and he has loved it ever since. He actually loved it so much that in 2010 we became DVC members and own at Saratoga Springs Resort.

Now, we did not travel alone this time as we brought along a friend of ours, Renee. her and Vinny go way back. Here is her pic.

Also, we met one fo Vinny's friend who moved to Florida and we also got to see his son the same day and his Granddaughter another day. We also met a couple dis'ers.

Sit back relax and I hope you enjoy the read and pics. There were several firsts and several regrets of not getting to. I also took 5000 pics not including photopass.

If you had read my pre tr which is here you know the problems we had before the trip with the magicbands and fastpass+. I will reveal now we had no issues with either while we were there and in fact I really liked the, Being able to swim with it on and not worry about a card key lying around the pool was great. So as much as I complained about them they turned out to be a great idea that Disney came up with. I did not use them for Photopass though as I heard people were having issues. Their was one issue but it turned out it was not the band but the battery in the door died. Who knew that could happen. LOL

I am uploading pics now and will have an update later tonight or tomorrow for our first day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3: Part 1

Day 3: Part 2

Day 3: Part 3

Life update # 1

Day 3: Part 4

Day 3: Part 5

Day 3: Part 6

Day 3: Part 7

Life update # 2

Day 3: Part 8

Day 3: Part 9

Day 3: Part 10

Life update # 3

Day 3: Part 11

Day 3: Part 12

Day 4: Part 1

Day 4: Part 2

Life update # 4

Day 4: Part 3

Day 4: Part 4

Day 4: Part 5

Day 4: Part 6

Day 4: Part 7

Day 4: Part 8

Day 5: Part 1 & Life update # 5

Day 5: Part 2

Day 5: Part 3

Day 5: Part 4

Day 5: Part 4A

Day 5: Part 5

Day 5: Part 6

Day 5: Part 7

Day 5: Part 8

Day 5: Part 9

Day 5: Part 10

Day 5: part 11

Day 5: Part 12

Day 5: Part 12.A

Day 5 Part 13

Day 5: Part 14

Day 5: Part 14.1

Day 6: Part 1

Day 6: Part 2

Day 6: Part 2.1

Day 6: Part 3

Day 7: Part 1

Day 7: Part 2

Day 7: Part 3

Day 7: Part 4

Day 7: Part 5

Day 7: Part 6

Day 7: Part 7

Day 7: Part 8

Day 7: Part 9

Day 7: Part 10

Day 7: Part 11

Day 7: Part 12

Day 8: Part 1

Day 8: Part 2-A

Day 8: Part 2-B

Day 8: Part 3

Day 8: Part 4

Day 8: Part 5

Day 8: Part 6

Day 8: Part 7

Italy update # 1

Day 8: Part 8

Day 8: Part 9

Day 8: Part 9-1

Italy update # 2

Day 8: Part 10

Day 8: Part 11

Day 8: Part 11-1

Day 8: Part 12

Day 8: Part 13

Day 8: Part 13-1

Italy update # 3

Day 8: Part 14

Day 8: Part 15

Day 8: Part 16

Day 9: Part 1

Day 9: Part 2

Day 9: Part 3

Day 9: Part 3-A

Day 9: Part 4

Day 9: Part 5

Day 9: Part 5-A

Day 9: Part 6

Day 9: Part 7

Day 9: Part 8

Day 9: Part 9

Day 10: Part 1

Day 10: Part 2

Day 10: Part 3

Day 10: Part 4

Day 10: Part 5

Day 10: Part 5-A

Day 10: Part 6

Day 10: Part 7

Day 11: Part 1

Life & Italy Update

Day 11: Part 2

Day 11: Part 3

Day 11: Part 4

Day 12: Part 1

Day 12: Part 2

Day 12: Part 2-a

Day 12: Part 3

Day 12: Part 4

Day 12: Part 4-a

Day 12: Part 5

Day 12: Part 6

Day 12: Part 6-a

Day 13: Part 1

Day 13: Part 2

Day 13: Part 3

Day 13: Part 4

Day 13: Part 5

Day 13: Part 6

Day 13: Part 7

Day 14: Part 1

Day 14: Part 1-a

Day 14: Part 2

Day 14: Part 3

Day 14: Part 3-a

Day 14: Part 4

Day 14: Part 5

Day 14: Part 6

Day 14: Part 7

Day 14: Part 8

Day 14: Part 9

Day 14: Part 10

Day 14: Part 10-a

Day 14: Part 11

Day 14: Part 12

Day 15: Part 1

Day 15: Part 1-a

Day 15: Part 2

Day 15: Part 3

Day 15: Part 4

Day 15: Part 5

Day 15: Part 6

Day 15: Part 7

Day 15: Part 8

Final thoughts

Well, I have to say this is definitely the earliest start I've had on a trip report. I'm here before the first post. :rotfl:

Oh boy, I'm first....yeah
:welcome: and :woohoo:

I'm here to follow along... even if it is a ghost story at the moment! :rotfl2:
:welcome: LOL. I did intro's now.

Well, I have to say this is definitely the earliest start I've had on a trip report. I'm here before the first post. :rotfl:
:welcome:
:rotfl2: you were.

Here for all the fun Scott!

I'm here Scott...can't wait to read.

I'm here!!
:welcome: and :woohoo: welcome back to the boards.

How do I get rid of the ads? I'm on the app.
um I have no clue.

I am here too!!
:welcome: so glad you are here. it was great seeing you and Bill again.

You are quick to start!! I'm here! Actually I am technically still in WDW but you know what I mean.

You are quick to start!! I'm here! Actually I am technically still in WDW but you know what I mean.

:rotfl2: I thought I was late. I hope you are having fun and the weather warmed up a little.

I'm here. Can't wait to read about the trip. Of course I was there for some of it.

I'm here and early on this time! I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip to "the dark side" and to Disney.

Welcome back:cool1:

I was perusing the TR boards for a report to read as I was bored and stumbled upon this. Glad I am here in the beginning :surfweb:

Joining in !! Looking forward to reading along !!! We just missed you again !!

I'm here. Can't wait to read about the trip. Of course I was there for some of it.
:welcome: Yes you are.

I'm here and early on this time! I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip to "the dark side" and to Disney.
The Dark Side. LOL. They have many fun rides there.

Joining in!!

Welcome back:cool1:
Thank you

I was perusing the TR boards for a report to read as I was bored and stumbled upon this. Glad I am here in the beginning :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter