Mickey Head Sleigh bell & swirly ornaments

Nope, I don't think I have your number. Would you mind sending it to me? That way when i have my meltdown tonight I can send you a text. The guys at work think I'm bipolar today. :confused3 Ever have one of those days when you just can't seem to pull it together? That's where I am today and I think they're scared......as they should be. :rotfl:

I made the mickey head bells and swirlies last night and they turned out really cute. Thank you so much for giving me the files! I also made the mickey halloween parade sign for my partner in the swap (I didn't like the one I made last week. The colors were off). Then I tried out welding letters together, but it was after 10 p.m. and I was tired and cranky and it didn't turn out very well. Going to try again tonight. I get to ship all the boys off to work on scout stuff, so I will have the house to myself for about 2 hours. :cool1: Didn't even attempt to clean up the mess I made. I figured I would just drag it all back out tonight anyway.

I think the font I was working with was just too thin. I think I need to start out with something thicker while I'm still learning and then when I'm comfortable try using the thinner types. Does this sound right?

I'm also trying to come up with a title to use for the christmas trees at Disney and nothing seems right. Any suggestions?

Nope, I don't think I have your number. Would you mind sending it to me? That way when i have my meltdown tonight I can send you a text. The guys at work think I'm bipolar today. :confused3 Ever have one of those days when you just can't seem to pull it together? That's where I am today and I think they're scared......as they should be. :rotfl:

I made the mickey head bells and swirlies last night and they turned out really cute. Thank you so much for giving me the files! I also made the mickey halloween parade sign for my partner in the swap (I didn't like the one I made last week. The colors were off). Then I tried out welding letters together, but it was after 10 p.m. and I was tired and cranky and it didn't turn out very well. Going to try again tonight. I get to ship all the boys off to work on scout stuff, so I will have the house to myself for about 2 hours. :cool1: Didn't even attempt to clean up the mess I made. I figured I would just drag it all back out tonight anyway.

I think the font I was working with was just too thin. I think I need to start out with something thicker while I'm still learning and then when I'm comfortable try using the thinner types. Does this sound right?

I'm also trying to come up with a title to use for the christmas trees at Disney and nothing seems right. Any suggestions?

But you tried it :cool1:

Christmas Trees is a good title. :lmao:

Yes, use a thicker font. I'm at work, but I'll check for my favorites when I get home tonight. I know one is LD Buttercream (but it's not a freebie - they have it at Lettering Delights or their sister site, ScrapNFonts.

Good job for trying! I'd love to see how your swirls and bells came out, you can email me a picture so your partner doesn't see...

As for the Christmas trees...I like Rachal's idea ;)

But you tried it :cool1:

Christmas Trees is a good title. :lmao:

You're a riot ;)

Jennifer -

I will take a pic and email it to you tonight or tomorrow. I'm pleased with how they turned out.

tyniknate said:
Jennifer -

I will take a pic and email it to you tonight or tomorrow. I'm pleased with how they turned out.

Can't wait to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Sent you my pics from my first welded title. I'm going to have to be careful that these don't become an obsession for me. ;)

Jennifer -- Can I have the file too? I just did a google search and it led me here! I should have known to check here first!

Jennifer -- Can I have the file too? I just did a google search and it led me here! I should have known to check here first!

:goodvibes I'm at work. If I can find them in my sent email, I'll do them today, if not, it will be this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!