MGM on a tuesday

sunfun

Earning My Ears
going to disney may 6-11. just wondering if going to MGM on a tuesday is a good idea? or is it better to do on wed or thursday in the pm? how early in the morning do the shows start and to meet and greet the toy story char.?

We're planning on going to MGM on Tuesday, May 8th, so I'd be interested in comments on this too! :)

SeaSpray&Family
ourfam.gif

WDW@CBR-May 3-9,2001!
DisneyLand '95
WDW '85,'78,'76

cheerldr.gif

Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders
Click here to join!

I think Tuesday sounds like a good day to me. I only say that because Tuesday is EE day for EPCOT, so MGM shouldn't be as busy. EE day for MGM is Wed and Sun. I would avoid those two days unless you're staying onsite and taking advantage of EE days in the early AM.

I hope that I helped. :)

IT'S ALL ABOUT DISNEY!!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!
TTFN...TA TA FOR NOW

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

I was at WDW from 3/10 to 3/17 and went to MGM on both Tues and Thurs mornings. I found the crowd and wait times to be a lot lighter on Thursday. On Tues for example the wait time for stand by at Tower was 120 min. Also on Thurs night people were still walking into Fantasmic just before the show started. The Unofficial Guide to Disney World lists Thursday as their recommended day for going to MGM.

We usually go to MGM on a Tuesday morning and I didn't think the crowds were bad at all. I think the longest we might have waited for a ride was 20 minutes.

Our "planned" day for MGM is Tues. 5/8 also! Still not sure if we're doing Fantasmic though. (we have a 2 1/2 yr. old DD).

~Valerie :D

If there is one thing I would recommend for you not to miss it's Fantasmic! I love that show so so much. I don't have children yet, but my guess is that your 2 year old would be great at it. If she is really timid she might be a little frightened in a couple of spots...but I'm no expert!! Good luck - and if you feel like she can handle it - DO NOT MISS IT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter