Merriest Nites Queue

If anyone wants a queue ID that is a little further out, I have one that is at 40 min!

Logged in about 5 minutes before 9am on three devices. All 3 have said "more than an hour" since 9. After about an hour and 20 minutes, my iPad using Safari on home wifi switched to say 58 minutes. (it was the second device I logged in with out of the three) Then switched to more than an hour. Then 52 minutes. And now seems to be stabilized and going down progressively 48 minutes, 42 minutes, now says 34 minutes. Other 2 devices--desktop on home wifi on Chrome and iPhone on cell data-- both still say "more than an hour." No alert noise happened when iPad when into the minutes countdown.
UPDATE: At 10:50 I was let in to buy tickets on my iPad. So it took about 30 minutes after it switched from saying "more than an hour" to "58 minutes." Hour and fifty minutes total.
All dates were still open.

No alert noises ever happened, FYI.

Everyone who already got tickets please remember to exit/log out ALL your devices to help
unclog queue for others waiting. (I myself forgot my tablet was still open)

You're welcome, Glad I could return the favor for someone.

All my other links show more than 1 hour, I'll back out.
I guess someone else grabbed it because I was told I missed my turn. Bummer. I'm still at more than an hour. If anyone else has a link can you please DM me? I don't have the ability to DM yet

Woohoo! Got my tix and all dates looked available. I've got two queue IDs with less than an hour:

39 min left: df1acb68-7ca9-455d-8242-94a2675822ec
47 min left: 2e21fe77-0643-47f6-bcf2-6b83a71e7079

Good luck!

Apologies to all who DM'ed me. I don't have DM privileges yet, which made it all a bit problematic for me. I'll have that ability with the next hard ticket event sale.

Finally got my tickets, I was going between 12/7 and 12/9. I went with the last date. We fly home on the 10th. I would rather be exhausted on the flight home rather than our park days.

Guess i am clueless, do not know how to use those id's. Can see my Id, but how do I change it to one of those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter