Menu Exclusions on Deluxe Dining Plan?

Fladis32

Mouseketeer
Are there any exclusions on the menus that you are aware of? I know certain restaurants are excluded, but I was wondering if any meals are excluded at some of the Signature restaurants. Any specific restaurants and menu items would be great to know. Thanks.

Not an exclusion but at YSH there is a Porterhouse for 2 that would require 4 Credits . Plus they have a Wagu steak which has an additional $ upcharge in addition to the 2 Credits.

Are there any exclusions on the menus that you are aware of? I know certain restaurants are excluded, but I was wondering if any meals are excluded at some of the Signature restaurants. Any specific restaurants and menu items would be great to know. Thanks.

If there is a "Sides" portion to the menu, those are not included.

Not an exclusion but at YSH there is a Porterhouse for 2 that would require 4 Credits . Plus they have a Wagu steak which has an additional $ upcharge in addition to the 2 Credits.
My husband wants to order this. I just can't justify it dollar wise. It doesn't make sense to use 4 credits. I'm trying to talk him out of it. Lol

My husband wants to order this. I just can't justify it dollar wise. It doesn't make sense to use 4 credits. I'm trying to talk him out of it. Lol

You'll be using 4 credits anyway if the two of you order. Do you mean he wants it all to himself or you don't want to share it with him?

I don't eat red meat, so he said I could have the sides. Since I don't like cooked onions, that leaves me with spinach and mushrooms. Which I do like but I don't want to use 2 credits for.

I think Le Cellier has the 32 ounce Porterhouse for two also. Which would require 4TS credits.

Your husband wants the whole 32 ounce Porterhouse? lol My husband would if I let him. :rotfl2:

On the whole, there are no exclusions, but depending on how the menu is laid out, there might be some things not covered. The general exceptions to inclusions are:
  • Items designed "for 2" (or "for 4" in some cases), but most locations will allow multiple diners to pool entitlements to get it and share (I've experienced some instances of a single diner being allowed to order a "for 2" appetizer with 1 entitlement, but I'd never plan on it happening)
  • Items specifically listed as "side dishes" or "add ons"
  • Certain fixed-price combinations (I'm thinking specifically the Marrakesh "feasts" here), though typically available as entitlement + upcharge
  • Certain entrees with rare/exotic ingredients (e.g. Wagyu beef), typically available as entitlement + upcharge
Usually, the biggest fuzziness is on appetizers, especially with menus that have several subsections like flatbreads or sushi. That's usually a restaurant by restaurant determination.

My guys got the PoterHouse steak for two last week. It is very much intend for two BUT there is a huge bone included so it's really not a huge amount of meat and the sides are pretty small. They loved the meal and were totally full but we were told that people do order it for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter