Memorial Day weekend grind

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

well another holiday being done differently.
no parades here. No big group bbqs.
did notice quite. Few flags out yesterday on way to grocery store.

what’s everyone doing?

put our flag out
we are going to bbq a couple times this weekend.
get some good walks in

enjoy, have a wonderfulweekend and stay safe!

Morning!

Yep, nothing going on here either. They are having another flyover today - jets from the local airbase and some tankers - for the healthcare workers. We'll get to see that as we live 6 miles from the air base and the landing flight path goes directly over our house :). Miami Beaches are closed until June 1 (however they are open for the rest of Florida), governor said neighborhood community pools can open but our HOA said its too risky. Apparently they have all obtained medical degrees during the quarantine and know better :mad:

Today:
Exercise
Sweep front porch
Scrap
Grilling steaks
Movie night

Tomorrow:
Deep clean bathrooms
Joe has some honey do's
Exercise
Scrap
Cooking a pork butt in the oven

Monday:
Clean house
Package up some Birthday cards for mailing
Scrap
Leftovers for supper

Such an exciting weekend - sigh! Stay safe and enjoy!

Good morning.

Nothing is going on at our house other than being together. I know our flag is out and we are getting a new pole to put on the house as B misses taking the flag up and down... He had done that for years.. He is looked at a solar light to keep it lit so our flag can stay up but I'm sure his habit will be to bring it in nightly.

Today:

clean up laundry room -- had to purchase a new washer... transmission was going out on the other...
load of clothes to see how it works and make sure nothing leaks --- DONE and NO ISSUES -- my boys are good at handyman work!
celebrate because I figured out some more digital scrapbooking things yesterday
traditional scrapbook today -- setting up files to cut at lunch time
send boys out to get haircuts -- remind them of the rules and expectations we have.... I don't have a medical degree but trying to do everything not only to protect us but others...
enjoy the 80 degree weather before rain comes in

Sunday:

scrapbook -- traditional for most of the day; digital goal is 4 pages to have the family evaluate
game night with the family

Monday:

take some time be present in the day -- remembering those who sacrificed everything for us... hug my soldier a little tighter than normal today...
scrapbook

Have a wonderful weekend... Be safe...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!