member of the audience

skremark

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal Studios/Orlando in March. Does anyone know where to find a list of what shows are taping then and how to become an audience member?

Thanks

Hi skremark,

Try this link. http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=56409977&m=400098866

jessica5.gif

Hi skremark! I noticed this is your 5 post, WELCOME to The DIS!

This is all I could find for you, maybe someone else has more info.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
To find out what's "in production" upon your arrival, visit the Studio Audience Center located to the right of the main entrance turnstiles to Universal Studios Florida. For future production scheduling, please contact the Studio Audience Center at (407) 224-6355. You may also contact Nickelodeon’s Production Hotline by calling (407) 363-8586.

To become a audience member I remember just standing in line for the Nickelodeon Tour or some type of tour and we able to sit through a taping of Round House, anybody remember that show? :rolleyes: :D

jp3logo_sm.jpg

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest