member of the audience

skremark

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal Studios/Orlando in March. Does anyone know where to find a list of what shows are taping then and how to become an audience member?

Thanks

Hi skremark,

Try this link. http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=56409977&m=400098866

jessica5.gif

Hi skremark! I noticed this is your 5 post, WELCOME to The DIS!

This is all I could find for you, maybe someone else has more info.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
To find out what's "in production" upon your arrival, visit the Studio Audience Center located to the right of the main entrance turnstiles to Universal Studios Florida. For future production scheduling, please contact the Studio Audience Center at (407) 224-6355. You may also contact Nickelodeon’s Production Hotline by calling (407) 363-8586.

To become a audience member I remember just standing in line for the Nickelodeon Tour or some type of tour and we able to sit through a taping of Round House, anybody remember that show? :rolleyes: :D

jp3logo_sm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!