Member meeting at SSR?

Thanks Mike. It sounds like they have changed a lot. Actually, don't sound very interesting or inticing any more. Probably will skip it. As it is, when they were early in the morning, I made a point to get up and get going. Now I don't see any reason to go. Thanks again for finding the link.
Joe

We just signed on last week & nothing was mentioned about these meetings. Should we attend when we go to WDW in Oct. What do they talk about? Is it just a good opportunity to meet other DVCer's??

We had our first trip home to SSR last week. I attended the member meeting and I don't think there was any info that I hadn't already learned form this board. They did have giveaways at the end but of course I never win anything. If you want to get out of the heat it might be worth attendeding but definetly don't change plans to get there.

I was at the meeting on July 21st. Nothing new that I didn't already know. It actually was a bit boring. I expected something more than the meeting was. We did 'win' a key-chain though. And then after touring the models we each received a SSR pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter