Member Day Started 7/1!!!

SINK

Mouseketeer
Just went to the DVC memeber day event at BWV. They were giving out lanyards and assorted trading pins, pretty cool.

That's nice! What did they have to do at the BW? Did you also go to the BBQ at BCV's quiet pool? How much did they charge for food and drinks there? Thanks!

Donna

The BBQ took place at BCV, and I was too lazy to walk over. I met up with another DVC family at Flying Fish last night, and they told me that the BBQ was very disappointing (they imagined that they would have ribs, etc), all they had were hot dogs and hamburgers. I did not ask them if DVD charged them.

I would love a barbecue if it had hot dogs and burgers. The last barbecue I went to had stuffed shells. How is that barbecue food? Happy 4th of July to all of you DVC folks.

:D
Mmmmm..... stuffed shells on the barbecue. It's an old family favorite, but the cleanup is hell.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter