Meghan and Harry in "near catastrophic" car chase

This honestly sounds like a whole lot of nothing. How can a car chase be "near catastrophic" with no actual collisions? 2 hours? In Manhattan? Why didn't their car just slow down or stop altogether, pull over and call the police?

Paparazzi really need to stop hounding people, but until there are laws against it, it's gonna keep happening. There never needs to be a car CHASE though. Drivers need to stop trying to get away from these people. Have a better protocol. All they needed to do was have blackout windows and drive slowly and nothing crazy will happen.

I feel like Harry and Megan don't really want to be left alone. Because I hear about them WAY more than I want to.

There is a saying in Hollywood. "If you don't want to be found by the Paparazzi, you won't be." It is possible to have privacy and stay out of the public eye. Plenty of celebrities do it successfully.

This honestly sounds like a whole lot of nothing. How can a car chase be "near catastrophic" with no actual collisions? 2 hours? In Manhattan? Why didn't their car just slow down or stop altogether, pull over and call the police?

Paparazzi really need to stop hounding people, but until there are laws against it, it's gonna keep happening. There never needs to be a car CHASE though. Drivers need to stop trying to get away from these people. Have a better protocol. All they needed to do was have blackout windows and drive slowly and nothing crazy will happen.

I feel like Harry and Megan don't really want to be left alone. Because I hear about them WAY more than I want to.

There is a saying in Hollywood. "If you don't want to be found by the Paparazzi, you won't be." It is possible to have privacy and stay out of the public eye. Plenty of celebrities do it successfully.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with those thoughts.

Funny how Taylor Swift is in NYC right now and seemed to get in her car just fine with a whole lot more paparazzi.
Exactly.
I'd doubt she selects a yellow taxi cab for her transport these days either. Strange choice for the sussex.

Yesterday I saw a blurb about Jennifer Aniston shopping for new makeup. She wanted to be incognito so she wore a floppy hat (that looked like her dog had taken a bite out of it) and huge sun glasses. She would have been more convincing if she didn't have a videographer in tow.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter