Meals served family style Question

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
If a meal is served "family style" does everyone at the table have to eat that way?

I'm specifically looking at WCC skillet meals. DH and I would be fine both paying for and eating the AYCE skillet meal but dd wouldn't. Can she order off the regular menu or is everyone supposed to do the "family style" thing?

At WCC this is fine, as they have other options than the all-you can eat meal. At Liberty Tree for example, there is no other option than the all-you can eat family style, so there you're stuck. Most of the family style places usually offer a fixed menu and nothing else. WCC is the exception, and your DD can order what she wants.

We just ate breakfast at WCC. One waitress announced that a child at a table had the skillet breakfast and her dad who ordered waffles took some of the bacon. All in the restaurant was asked to tell the dad to "order your own stinkin' skillet breakfast you cheapskate!"

It was done if fun and was a riot.

we had AYCE breakfast at psb and there was nothing ds cared for and no other menu, but when the waiter noticed ds not eating, he offered a bunch of other choices... same at HDDR... i'm going to guess that there are other AYCE restaurants that have some basic choices available as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter