MDE worse than usual?

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
I haven't been able to log into MDE on Chrome on my computer in a week or two. It keeps trying to log in, failing, and reloading. Over and over. I know it's glitchy and thought if I just gave it some time it would do better. Then I decided to try IE and it loaded just fine. Now today it doesn't want to work on IE or Chrome.

Are others still having this issue? I know, I can use the app. I just hate trying to do stuff on such a small screen/keyboard.

I got the new iPhone 11 and was in the parks 2 weeks ago. I can’t seem to find the head on fire emoji, but that’s what it was. Lol. It crashed at
least every 3 out of 4 times I used it.

No material problems for me other than occasional normal website glitches.

I use Chrome Incognito.

You have a cookie problem. It happens all the time, worse in Chrome than most anything else.

As for MDE on iOS, the latest update that came out 3, 4 days ago seems to have fixed the constant crashing, so far (fingers crossed)

As for MDE on iOS, the latest update that came out 3, 4 days ago seems to have fixed the constant crashing, so far (fingers crossed)

Lol... I got a push notification over the weekend to "upgrade to the new app version for the best experience." I was at WDW, so not sure if was wide spread or just on property.

Figured the complaints must have been pretty bad about the app crashes to actually get a notification about it.

Mine has been working reasonably well recently, knock on wood as well!

Whenever I open the app I get a blue screen saying welcome to the more dynamic home screen but I can’t do anything. I can’t click the x or scroll or anything. The screen is frozen on that. I’ve even deleted it and then re-downloaded it several times and it’s still the same issue.

Lol... I got a push notification over the weekend to "upgrade to the new app version for the best experience." I was at WDW, so not sure if was wide spread or just on property.

Figured the complaints must have been pretty bad about the app crashes to actually get a notification about it.

Mine has been working reasonably well recently, knock on wood as well!

I got the notification at home while trying to show my SIL how to navigate the app, it popped up on both our phones simultaneously!

I login using chrome in a normal window and haven't had any new issues. Still glitchy as usual.

Try going to settings on your computer, then history or tools, then clear history. This was happening to me for about a week and the clear history thing fixed it.

Yes. Lots of problems with Chrome. Tried Chrome incognito and it worked fine.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter