• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE, memory maker, magic band question

Team Happy Haunts

Earning My Ears
We haven’t been to Disney since 2009. We downloaded the disney app and i see our tickets and park passes on there. We just ordered the memory maker and i did it over the phone they had me go on the website not the app to connect it. so i did. but now on the app it says buy and link a memory maker. Am i suppose to see it on my app or not until i have pics?
thanks so much

I don't see mine on the app either but it is linked online. I don't think it will matter until there are pictures taken because the memory maker just allows you to download the photos taken and linked to your account. However, this is my first time so I might be wrong so I am following just to see what others say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter