MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're now posting the following message on the MDE website:

Please Check Back Later
Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We’re actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

As pathetic as this is with how frequently they have MDE issues, can you imagine the problems when Galaxy's Edge opens!

They're now posting the following message on the MDE website:

Please Check Back Later
Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We’re actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

As pathetic as this is with how frequently they have MDE issues, can you imagine the problems when Galaxy's Edge opens!
I'm now getting this message on the app too. I wasn't getting it earlier this morning. This tells me it is going to be a while before it is fixed.

SO frustrating for people who are trying to secure FP's and those on vacation now! I would never have thought to screen shot or print things out before our trip, but now I will.

Still it could be worse--imagine if their system wiped out everything and never recovered it? UGH what a nightmare that would be.

I know someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but this morning I was only able to book using the app (my 60 day mark was today). Even then I had to keep refreshing. So if you’re still having issues and haven’t tried the app yet it’s worth a shot.

Edit: Oh and I was completely unable to see or book for my friend’s daughter (saw the friend himself no issue), so he had to go on after me and book single FPs for her that overlapped ours.

Last edited:
I made all of the plans for my daughter. I am set to manage her plans for her, yet once I make her plans, I can never see any of them. If I need to change a FP for her, I have to have her do it, or log in as her in order to do it. I know everything is set up right, I've verified it myself, and we have had guest relations look into it as well.

I have tried everything. Every web browser, app. Sign out every time and sign back in. My dining reservation shows up along with the resorts but shows that my tickets aren't there. Can't link them because they have already been linked. It was a 2 hour phone wait this morning at fast pass open time. Thankfully the Chat was available to get some answers.

Do those of you that can make FP reservations have annual passes? I'm wondering if this is just a ticket issue (since I can't see my park tickets or party tickets, but I can see resort and dining).

Do those of you that can make FP reservations have annual passes? I'm wondering if this is just a ticket issue (since I can't see my park tickets or party tickets, but I can see resort and dining).
I was making them for one person with a 6 day hopper and then myself with an AP. I had issues first thing this morning, but seems to be working fine now. I was able to finish up my FPs about 6:45 CST this morning, and I've been able to tweak them a bit this morning after I got to work.

Two out of three people I booked FP+ for earlier have APs. The system knew that the third person has valid admission (7-Day PH) even though the tickets weren't showing up. I think Disney's side can still see everything. I didn't have any issues booking.

Anyone else still missing tickets? Four out of my seven are gone, hopefully just for now. Grrr... today was my FastPass day as well.

Anyone else still missing tickets? Four out of my seven are gone, hopefully just for now. Grrr... today was my FastPass day as well.
Yep. Mine are still gone. I'm compulsively checking every 2-5 minutes on the website and the app. Nothing yet.

I called in and finally waited to speak to someone. I was able to book some fast passes but not too good of selection left right now. My tickets were not linked to my account anymore. She was NOT successful in linking them again. But the good news was that no one else was linked to the tickets. She noted it on my account and someone will try and link later. I do see my fast passes in my account that she made for me. Who knows if they will be there later.

My tickets still aren't showing up. Today is my 60 day mark. I am going to have a fit if I can't get Slinky...
He was slim pickin's when I just called in. I got him at 67 days out. Nothing on the days I actually wanted him. But glad to get it just encase rope drop is not a success.

He was slim pickin's when I just called in. I got him at 67 days out. Nothing on the days I actually wanted him. But glad to get it just encase rope drop is not a success.

So no then probably. My HS days are 60+3 and 60+5. So tremendously annoyed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts