MCO to port transportation

D'AngelosdoDisney

<font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F
Ok, now im on a roll... lots of questions. Family of 5.. 2 adults, 3 kids. .. cheapest way from airport to mco. Hoping to fly in on morning of cruise if not will get hotel.TIA.... still excited!!

I think the cheapest thing would be to rent a large car or van or SUV, something big enough to hold all 5 of you, plus your luggage.

There is also the option of using Disney's transfers, not sure of the price though!

Hope this helps with your planning :)

P.S. My DH hates to drive while on vacation so we'll be hiring a limo service to take us from MCO to the Radisson at the port (flying in the day before), then picking us up at the port and taking us to the Polynesian, then driving us back to MCO.

With these 3 "legs" of the trip, the cost for using a stretch limo for each leg is $385 PLUS 20% tip. To use a large 10-12 passenger van (including driver) it's $245 PLUS tip. Since I hate to spend so much money for the limo, I'm considering breaking it up and using the van to and from MCO, and using the stretch limo from the port to the Polynesian (since this leg of the trip is the longest) for $290. PLUS tip. Doing this will save us money, but we'll still have the fun of being in a limo after the cruise :) As of now, DH wants the limo for the entire trip :rolleyes: He works hard all year, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of this.

We also have 2 adults and 3 kids. Last year we rented a car from Avis (many deals on mousesavers.com) for about $55 one way. Used it Sat. night and ate dinner and checked out Ron Jons. Turned it in Sunday morning and took the Avis shuttle to the port. This worked out very well as the Radisson shuttle was very crowded and who knows when we would have gotten on.
The Avis is no longer at the Radisson but close by. Budget is even closer. This time we are renting (haven't decided from who) and on Sat. morning the driver will drop us off at the port, then turn in the car and take the shuttle back to the terminal.
Robin M.

We rented a car (we had 6 people ) fron Budget, and also had it the night before so that we could go to dinner and stop to get some supplies...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter