"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

Another great report! I can’t wait for the next one! And add me to the adult adoption list too. 😉

Awwww thanks so much!!! I`m happy you enjoyed reading along and I loved your comments......always appreciated!

Next one will be up soon....….and lol......you`re on the list!!!! :wave2:

@schumigirl You had me at blackberry daiquiri and I can't be the only one that waits for the pic of Tom needing a vacation to recover from his vacation! It's a Tom 'n Carole classic!

@schumigirl You had me at blackberry daiquiri and I can't be the only one that waits for the pic of Tom needing a vacation to recover from his vacation! It's a Tom 'n Carole classic!

:thumbsup2

Can`t go wrong with a good blackberry anything!!! Especially a daiquiri.....

lol.....yes, it`s become somewhat a tradition that picture!!!

Glad to have you along for this one too...…..and thank you for your lovely comments....:goodvibes

So much fun to follow along on your trip. Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures of the parks and of yummy meals!

Thank you so much...….I`m glad you enjoyed this one too......

And glad you liked the pictures......some folks think it`s weird to take pictures of food...….heyho..…..we like our food pictures to share......

See you on the next one hopefully...... :wave2:

Hello Carole- your trip reports are always a highlight of my morning☀️😃. Can’t wait for your pre- trip report (thanks for doing those!!!!) - 29 days sounds amazing.
Brenda:flower1:

Hello Carole- your trip reports are always a highlight of my morning☀😃. Can’t wait for your pre- trip report (thanks for doing those!!!!) - 29 days sounds amazing.
Brenda:flower1:

That’s lovely to hear Brenda.......I’m so glad you enjoyed this one too.

Yes, looking forward to a longer trip......we absolutely won’t want to leave after that......lol.....

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments along the way, always enjoy reading them.....and yes, pre trip will be coming soon!! :wave2:

I always feel sad when your trips are over. :( Can't wait for the next one! We're off to Miami/cruise on Thursday. Will send pics! <3

Tom needs an intervention for his shopping addiction... :rotfl2: yep that should be your story and you're sticking to it.:rotfl:

Another trip in the books, looking forward to the next one!!

I always feel sad when your trips are over. :( Can't wait for the next one! We're off to Miami/cruise on Thursday. Will send pics! <3

Aww thanks Alice.......next one is right around the corner!!! :cheer2:

Oh I always look forward to your pictures.......actually your cruise has come around so quickly........I think because you’ve just come back from NYC......

And again, glad you enjoyed this one......always enjoyed your comments.....have a wonderful trip with your lovely lad.......:wave2:

Tom needs an intervention for his shopping addiction... :rotfl2: yep that should be your story and you're sticking to it.:rotfl:

Another trip in the books, looking forward to the next one!!

Lol.......that’s an idea!!! :laughing:

Yep, one more trip down, two more to Orlando to go this year........will look forward to seeing you along too.......and thank you for your fabulous comments as we went along.......always glad to see you......:wave2:

Ah, and that's the end of another wonderful trip report! Thanks so much for sharing your great insights; I love your photos and all the little tidbits you share with us. I, too, am ready to be adopted for your next trip! :D

Hi Carole. I feel terrible for only just commenting now right at the end! Your trip report was fantastic as usual. Love the details. Can’t wait to read your next one 🙂

Ah, and that's the end of another wonderful trip report! Thanks so much for sharing your great insights; I love your photos and all the little tidbits you share with us. I, too, am ready to be adopted for your next trip! :D

Awww.....you`re added to the ever growing list.....lol.....

I am so happy you enjoyed it, and always enjoyed seeing you comment along the way......and you have your own trip next March (?) to Universal I believe...….I look forward to hearing about that one too!!!

Next trip will be up soon....…. :wave2:

Hi Carole. I feel terrible for only just commenting now right at the end! Your trip report was fantastic as usual. Love the details. Can’t wait to read your next one 🙂

Oh Zosha, don't worry...….I`m just glad you enjoyed it, that`s always good to read......life gets busy at times!!!

I have two trip reports I read on the Disney boards...but at times I forget to go over there and then realise I`ve missed a few weeks of updates!!!

Yep, thank you for your comments and hope to see you on the next one too....coming up soon...... :wave2:

Someone asked me (I`m so sorry I forget who) where I stored my pictures.

Well, since the Photobucket fiasco of a few years ago, I started using Smugmug on the recommendation of Kathy, aka klmall who incidentally, I think takes the best pictures I`ve ever seen on this site.

The site itself is incredibly easy to use and import pictures through.

It only costs around $57 (?) a year......and well worth it. They have great support if you have any issues and reply very quickly......I know this sounds like an ad for them, it really isn't...…...it`s just there are some very good hosting sites out there that although they charge a little, it`s worth it.

Ah, another good read comes to an end. This report is no different, as I always enjoy reading and seeing beautiful pictures from all your reports.

I think if I get a chance to say hello, at the end of your Fall trip, it would be so nice to actually talk with you both.

So, here is a salute to another Report, that will continue with the great times you have with Universal being your base point to travel all around the Orlando area.

Wahoo for another countdown, that is slightly after my August mini trip, and is almost done at the beginning of my Fall trip.

Ah, another good read comes to an end. This report is no different, as I always enjoy reading and seeing beautiful pictures from all your reports.

I think if I get a chance to say hello, at the end of your Fall trip, it would be so nice to actually talk with you both.

So, here is a salute to another Report, that will continue with the great times you have with Universal being your base point to travel all around the Orlando area.

Wahoo for another countdown, that is slightly after my August mini trip, and is almost done at the beginning of my Fall trip.

Thanks Lynne.......

Oh we’ll definitely be able to say hello this time........think we’ve missed each other a few times.......

And thank you for the lovely comments along the way, I really am glad you enjoyed reading........yes, new one will be soon, hope to see you read along again too.......and you have your trip coming up soon too.....I’m sure you’ll have a blast!!

Amazing report!!! Thank you for taking all of us along in your's and Tom's adventures!!! I don't know about you, but it seems like your trips go by so fast!!! I can't wait to read about your September trip since you'll be there a whole month... We are headed to Disney (yes, I'm one of THOSE people :smooth: ) in November, but I've already told my husband, next years trip is going to be Universal in the fall and we're buying AP's so we can go again the following summer... Your trip reports are the BEST advertisement for Universal that I've seen!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!