May 3, 2003 - Magic Eastern Cruisers

You mascot is posting number 600, safe journeys!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think this is 600!

Have a Great Time! Drink some Deep Blue Seas for me!

Sandy

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi everyone - Emmak and family have arrived and happy to say little Mak received his meds and is doing much much better. Thank God and all you wonderful friends and your much needed prayers. I can't thank you all enough for your support and well wishes for Mak. We are all so happy and back to be excited again and looking forward to Saturday morning.

Thanks again all of you for your concern, it really did help. See you all in ONE MORE DAY, YIPPPEE, hard to believe.

We're dancing again and jumping inside! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by Makaroni5
Hi everyone - Emmak and family have arrived and happy to say little Mak received his meds and is doing much much better. Thank God and all you wonderful friends and your much needed prayers. I can't thank you all enough for your support and well wishes for Mak. We are all so happy and back to be excited again and looking forward to Saturday morning.

Thanks again all of you for your concern, it really did help. See you all in ONE MORE DAY, YIPPPEE, hard to believe.

We're dancing again and jumping inside! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Happy to hear the good report about Little Mak, Anchors Away!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Little Mak's health is something to celebrate!!!!!!!

We leave in a few hours - so Andy, guard our thread while we are gone!

Again, safe trip to all, enjoy the Radisson tonight, and the three of us will be wearing our Andy created t-shirts tomorrow at Port and embarkation.

May God (as we know Him) bless us and keep us safe during our journey.

Rae

Andy - I think it was fated that you got the "600th" posting!!!

Rae

Hi Mary!

Now 5/3 cruisers - Mary is part of the most wonderful and friendly group of cruis'ears you could ever be with. We travelled with her, her sister Ave and their families AND a huge group of other cruises that are now "family" last fall.

If you ever want to plan a fall trip, look these people up FAST and be a part of their family. You won't regret it!!!

And thanks!!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Little Mak's health is something to celebrate!!!!!!!

We leave in a few hours - so Andy, guard our thread while we are gone!

Again, safe trip to all, enjoy the Radisson tonight, and the three of us will be wearing our Andy created t-shirts tomorrow at Port and embarkation.

May God (as we know Him) bless us and keep us safe during our journey.

Rae

:jester: :jester: :jester: "Bon Voyage May 3rd Cruisers," it will be lonely around here without you. Have a MAGICal time, be waiting to hear from all of you upon your return!!!:jester: :jester: :jester:

Andy

It seems that the majority of the May 3rd Cruise Team is on their way to the port! Only a few of us, those in close proximity to the port already, are left!

The car is finally packed, the kids are clean and the dogs are mad as hornet's. We packed last night so they would not know anything was going on. We'll sneak out of the house on the pretence of a dog food run and just show back up in a week. We then will deal with the sad stares of rejection.
We are so excited, the day is almost here. Glad to hear mak will be fine for the trip, that prayer stuff really works! Hope all are having a safe trip to the area. I'm going to try and keep a detailed log of the trip and report to the other side of this site upon our return. Any suggestions, any one? :)
Our last email will be in less that a few hours and will not post while on board. This thread is great and everyone contributing has been great. Later guys and gals. How about a group dance?

Please have a fantastic time!!!! If you can please find out who is left on the Cruise Staff (the staff that hosts all the pool games, game shows, theme nights in the clubs, etc.). I know a few of them have left recently and want to know who to expect when we sail on the next Eastern cruise on 5/17.

Thanks.

MJ

Travis and Jason, we're in G'ville but will be staying the night in Coco tonight rather than make the mad dash in the morning and risk a flat or some other kind of delay. How long is the ride from Tampa? I understand one of you just graduated from real estate school. Which license did you go for? I got mine about two years ago and have been in realestate for about 17 months now and love it. A lot of people wash out early, I'm the only one of about 20 that are still with it in my office. Looking forward to meeting you guys and the others. :D

Flsuperhawk--

Gainesville, huh? I think we may be a little bit closer to Port Canaveral but we're still a way off.

We actually reside in Clearwater but will leave directly from my graduation ceremony at the University of South Florida. Not having to transverse Pinellas County and the bay bridges should cut off a good half-hour from our total trip time. From Tampa, the trip should take about 1.5 hours. We're hoping for good traffic conditions!

Travis actually passed his real estate class last month. He's working on scheduling his state exam soon. I know absolutely nothing about the profession, but he excitedly reports that he is working on the "Salesperson" title. Perhaps he can take a few notes from any pointers you might provide! :D

I read your earlier posts about your dogs and can definitely identify with your situation. We have five lovely children, all of them of the feline persuasion, and often fear for our lives when we come back from an extended trip. It seems cats have a mean temper and can hold a grudge for being "abandoned."

Jason

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
It seems that the majority of the May 3rd Cruise Team is on their way to the port! Only a few of us, those in close proximity to the port already, are left!

What time are you leaving in the Saturday morning? I guess you will be able to go to the port cam and see the Magic before you leave. That's if the port cam is facing that way. On Thursday, I checked several times to see the Wonder in port, but everytime I checked, the camera was facing a different direction. I did get to see some of the Wonder as it was leaving the channel, and then again on two palms.

Have a "MAGICal" time and enjoy the get together Monday afternoon in the Walt Disney Suite!!!

Andy

Flsuperhawk--

Gainesville, huh? I think we may be a little bit closer to Port Canaveral but we're still a way off.

We actually reside in Clearwater but will leave directly from my graduation ceremony at the University of South Florida. Not having to transverse Pinellas County and the bay bridges should cut off a good half-hour from our total trip time. From Tampa, the trip should take about 1.5 hours. We're hoping for good traffic conditions!

Travis actually passed his real estate class last month. He's working on scheduling his state exam soon. I know absolutely nothing about the profession, but he excitedly reports that he is working on the "Salesperson" title. Perhaps he can take a few notes from any pointers you might provide! :D

I read your earlier posts about your dogs and can definitely identify with your situation. We have five lovely children, all of them of the feline persuasion, and often fear for our lives when we come back from an extended trip. It seems cats have a mean temper and can hold a grudge for being "abandoned."

Jason

I can relate to the cat equation. Several years ago(more like 15), we moved my parents from NJ to DeLand, FL. We left our cat at home and had someone come in and take care of her while we were away. Snowball (our cat) was about 8 years old at the time. She did not like the fact that we had left her alone for so long. The day we arrived home she hissed at us when we walked in the door. Later that night, when we went to bed, I laid my head on my pillow, only to smell this horrible scent, yes, she had been using my pillow as a subsitute litter box. We smelled the urine scent when entering the room and looked all over, but couldn't find where it was coming from, until I laid my head down. I made a mad dash for the bathroom, I lost everything I had inside of me.

We never left Snowball home alone like that again!!! So, make sure you check you bed pillows before laying your head on them!!!

Andy

Andy--

We're actually leaving for the port immediately upon completion of my commencement ceremonies at University. The program starts at 9:30 and should run until about 11:30 as the next graduation starts at 12:30. Gosh, four years of hard work and they give us two hours in return! :rolleyes:

The pillow story is too good! Never, and I mean never, tick off Snowball!

Andy--

We're actually leaving for the port immediately upon completion of my commencement ceremonies at University. The program starts at 9:30 and should run until about 11:30 as the next graduation starts at 12:30. Gosh, four years of hard work and they give us two hours in return! :rolleyes:

The pillow story is too good! Never, and I mean never, tick off Snowball!

Congratulations on your graduation, you deserve this cruise!!!

Andy

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Congratulations on your graduation, you deserve this cruise!!!

Andy

I'm still trying to explain that to my checking account! :p

Thank you for the "congratulations!"

All you 5/3 cruisers have a great time, and leave some Magic for us next week !!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter