May 3, 2003 - Magic Eastern Cruisers

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
:bounce: Well, we're moving in on the 12 hour mark! :Pinkbounc

Just think, tonight in your bed at home, tomorrow night, you're sleeping on the MAGIC!!!

Andy

Andy--

Just a quick post before we're off! The time is now 6:06 am EST and the port cam at Canaveral seems to be pointing away from the Magic. We may have to wait to see her in person but that's OK with us!!! ;)

Travis and I also wanted to thank you for helping to make our May 3rd Dis Forum special, exciting, and lively. I can honestly say that, even through we may not know you as close as some of the other members, you will be missed on this cruise by us and many, many others!!!

We may not be able to stay in touch while onboard but you will not go unthought of! Thank you for the Wine-O pins and everything!!!

And, until we finally do meet on the Disney Magic, which given the addiction-like-condition of many on this board to the DCL it WON'T be that far off, have a great week and we'll talk to you on May 10!

Take care,
Jason

Bon Voyage to all the May 3rd Cruisers!

May you have a MAGICal time!

Keep the ship in one piece - we sail right after you! :)

Andy--

Just a quick post before we're off! The time is now 6:06 am EST and the port cam at Canaveral seems to be pointing away from the Magic. We may have to wait to see her in person but that's OK with us!!! ;)

Travis and I also wanted to thank you for helping to make our May 3rd Dis Forum special, exciting, and lively. I can honestly say that, even through we may not know you as close as some of the other members, you will be missed on this cruise by us and many, many others!!!

We may not be able to stay in touch while onboard but you will not go unthought of! Thank you for the Wine-O pins and everything!!!

And, until we finally do meet on the Disney Magic, which given the addiction-like-condition of many on this board to the DCL it WON'T be that far off, have a great week and we'll talk to you on May 10!

Take care,
Jason

The port cam is now on the Magic at 6:54am, and I got the photo saved. Will be posting it on this thread soon!!!

Andy

Bon Voyage May 3rd'er's.
Andy she looks lovely this morning. I always try to sneak on the board before work on in port days.

Originally posted by Moosysmom
Bon Voyage May 3rd'er's.
Andy she looks lovely this morning. I always try to sneak on the board before work on in port days.

I'm sitting looking at the Magic and saying, "Man, I should be on there today!!!" Oh well, I just guess it wasn't meant to be. I have 16 more weeks to go for my August cruise.

Have a Magical Saturday!!!

Andy

Andy--

Take care,
Jason

Keep April 16-23, 2005 in mind. Rae and I will be celebrating our 50th Birthday's on that cruise. Rae is calling it the "Andy and Rae 50th Birthday Show Cruise." Rae is looking to book that cruise, while she is on this one with you.

Take Care,

Andy

The MAGIC in port, Saturday May 3, 2003

62Magic_5-3-03-med.jpg

The Magic moving up the channel heading out to sea on May 3, 2003.

Bye all, have a MAGICal time!!!

I have about 6 different photos of the Magic heading out to sea that I got off the port cam. If any of you cruisers would like to see them when you return home, send an e-mail to me at apwalters55@comcast.net and I will send them to you. I was also able, with my Windows Movie Maker program, to put them together in a movie format. For my first project, I think it turned out rather well, it is 55 seconds long.

Andy

62channel_1-med.jpg

Andy,
They are off,
Thanks for the pictures of them leaving. I had National Scrapbook Day today, so I didn't get to watch. I feel like my friends have gone on vacation.
Lynn

It's Monday 5-5-03, at 1:30 this afternoon as I was in my work car, I raised my bottle of water in a toast to you "DIS WINE-O CRUISERS." When I came in for my afternoon break, my DW told me that at 1:30 she said, "Cheers you WINE-O's!!!"

Trusting all of you are having a splendid time. Got to get back to work.

Andy

I captured the Magic in port at St. Thomas at lunchtime today(Wednesday 5-7-03). Will post it once it is approved in the DIS Photo Gallery.

Andy

I forgot today was St Thomas day. Jennifer (of passporter fame) has posted on the Passport boards. I haven't checked today to see if there is any news there.
We had to tender when we were in St Thomas on the March Magic. It really wasn't that bad, except, that we took the St John's tour and wandering around Charlotte Amelie and eating, we ran out of time real quick. Had to rush to get the last tender.
I did go to the web and saw the Magic, brings back loads of memories. This packing up my house is driving me up a tree though, I can't keep checking the boards enough.

As promised, here is the Magic docked in St. Thomas on Wednesday May 7, 2003.

Andy

62Magic_at_St__Thomas_Port_May_7__2003-med.jpg

Jsut giving this a little bump!

Today (5-9-03), the May 3rd cruisers spend the day at Castaway Cay, then it's back to reality on Saturday.

Can't wait to read your trip reports, you "WINE-O Cruisers!!!"

Andy

Since hopefully I'll be in the air 24 hours from now heading to our cruise thought I would welcome back the 5/3 cruisers before I left. Hope you all had a great time. Can't wait to see trip reports and pictures!

The Magic is back in port and shortly our May 3rd cruisers will be coming off the ship kicking and screaming, "No, I don't want to leave, you can't make me leave this MAGICal ship!!!"

I have one last photo to include, I will post it, once it is approved in the DIS photo gallery.

Welcome Home all you "WINE-O CRUISERS" we've missed you around here!!!

Andy

Here she is in port Saturday morning May 10, 2003

62May_10__2003_The_Magic-med.jpg

O.K. You May 3rd Cruisers, we're waiting to hear from you, don't keep us hanging like this.

Andy

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter