May 3 – 10 Western Caribbean Trip Report

What a great trip report! We are going on our first DCL in Feb and enjoy reading everyones experiences. You mentioned that you got your fish extender from a ebayer member do you hapen to have there info? I really like it!

Here's her info on ebay...

she's not listing anything right now, but she's sooooo nice, and she's a DISer, that if you contact her, I'm sure she can help you!

Wow, SLk, I can't believe we were sitting next to Dis'ers the whole trip and didn't even know it. Your table of kids were so polite and well mannered. We did a lot of laughing because my mom and dad both had a hard time hearing Godwin when he would describe the menu so they would "make fun" of them. (okay, so did we ;) ) We had an awesome cruise and even canceled our Palo dinner so we wouldn't miss our family dinner. Check out my siggy for news of our next trip. :cool1: :thumbsup2

It's a small world isn't it!!! Weren't Godwin and Alvin great?! They were
good sports about everyone "making fun" of them too! (we all did it also ;) )
My FIL mentioned skipping dinner and doing the buffet one night but we
all decided we couldn't skip dinner too! (Actually, dinner and when we
got off the boat was really the only times I saw my kids - they had
a great time and were always with friends at the stack - not a bad thing
though! :banana:
Yeah for your upcoming Eastern trip also! It sounds far away but the time
will go so fast! :)

Thanks! I was dying to do Stingray City, but I wasn't really sure either of my boys would be really into it, and there was the distinct possibility that DS would totally freak out. I had actually booked with Captain Marvins and ended up cancelling. I will do it next time...loved Grand Cayman and will return!

You probably made the right choice for this cruise. My dd7 would NOT get in the water with the stingrays. My ds10 wouldn't touch them and neither child nor dh would do the snorkling. My mom, dad and I enjoyed snorkling in the absolutely warm and clear and gorgeous water. I would go back to GC just for the water.

We did Stingray City (booked through Disney). My dd15 got in the water
but wasn't liking the idea alot though. My dh and ds12 both held them
though. I didn't hold one but wasn't really afraid. Everyone liked the
snorkling though. I totally agree though that I could just go back for
the water. The rest of our group just went to the beach for the day
and all said the same thing about the water at GC- just gorgeous! :)

Thanks, CruisinEars and slk for the reinforcement of my Captain Marvin's decision! :thumbsup2 I know if DS was miserable, then nobody around him would be able to have a good time! :lmao:

Yes indeed, the weather was perfect! We managed to get back onboard before the really heavy rain started in Key West, so that was ok for us, too!

We hit our neighborhood pool yesterday, and the water was FRIGID! :cold: I kept saying, "How come it's not 80 degrees in here like all the DCL pools?" Spoiled rotten!
(Is it my imagination, or do we have new smilies?)

It goes without saying; it was an early morning for me. Since it had also been an unusually late night, I decided to treat myself to a latte at Cove Café---of course, I forgot that they didn’t open until 7:00 (I was looking forlornly through the glass doors at 6:00), so I strolled around Deck 9 and enjoyed the tropical breezes. The schedule of fitness classes listed a yoga class on Deck 7 aft at 7:30, which sounded wonderful and a nice change from the rigors of one of my typical workouts. I took my latte down to the room to put on workout clothes and found DH awake, to my surprise. I filled him in on my plans, and headed over to the “secret verandah.” As I approached, I saw a muscular young man with a shaved head seated on the steps leading to the door. “Are you here for yoga?” he asked. “Yes,” I replied. “Well, there was a mistake on the schedule. We’ll be having it in the fitness center. I’m going to wait here a bit longer to inform any others that might come---I’ll meet you at the fitness center,” he informed me in what sounded like a British accent. Slightly disappointed, I bounded upstairs; I had been really looking forward to the class being in that scenic location, just like the clip of the exercise class on the DCL vacation DVD---but ok. When I got to the fitness center, I walked up to the desk and asked if I needed to register or sign in for the yoga class. The receptionist said no, and told me that the class had been moved indoors due to high winds. I went down the hall and started stretching and after a few minutes, the instructor arrived. He handed me a yoga mat, instructed me to remove my shoes, and introduced himself as Matthew. “Matthew from South Africa?” I asked, and he nodded. “I’m Bobbi; you’ll be my personal trainer tomorrow!” “Oh!” he said. “I worked with your husband the other day.” Nobody else showed up for the yoga class, so it ended up being a private session for me! Afterwards, I went back to the room and found both my guys up and about, so we headed over to Topsiders for some breakfast. On the way out, DS had some trouble handling his tray, so I took it from him, holding one tray in each hand, but before I could take two steps, a CM came running up and took the tray from my hand. I told him we were headed all the way to the Ariel View, but he insisted on carrying it the whole way! We found jdabi and family settled in on a landing beside one of the gazebos, and joined them at the next table. While everyone ate, I ran up to Deck 10 and snapped some shots of Cozumel
IMG_1154.jpg

And one of the group below.
IMG_1152.jpg

After a relaxing breakfast, we went back to the room and gathered up our stuff to check out Cozumel. We’d decided we’d have a beach day at Chankanaab and planned to catch a cab at the port to take us there. We walked to the end of the pier at Punta Langosta and found ourselves in front of a luarge duty-free shop. We took an escalator up and were in the Punta Langosta Mall. Of course, DS wanted to buy something, so we went into the first souvenir shop we encountered, and he eventually settled on a green wooden flute for $3.00---we got off cheap! I asked the cashier where we could catch a taxi, and she told us to go to the end of the shopping strip and down the escalator at the other end. I saw several shops I thought I might hit on the way back, if time allowed, and at the bottom of the escalator taxis pulled in and out frequently. It took about 15 minutes to get to Chankanaab, and as we weren’t planning on doing any of the dolphin programs, I purchased three regular admissions, got our bracelets, and headed in. There was a little convenience shop just inside where we picked up a can of Pringles for DS (one of his favorite snacks), and then we paused for him to run around in the fountain at the main entrance.
IMG_1157.jpg

As soon as we passed through the main gate, we encountered a swimming pool and DS bounded in. As DH and I decided where to set our stuff down, a park employee approached and informed us that we needed a different admissions bracelet to access the pool. This was confusing to me, but I figured if we wanted a pool we could have stayed onboard, so we coaxed a reluctant DS out of the pool with golden promises of a beach. We found the children’s beach just around the corner in front of the playground. DS settled happily into the shallow water with a bucket and a boat,
IMG_1165.jpg

and soon a waiter strolled by and took an order for two pina coladas for DH and me.
IMG_1163.jpg

While we relaxed with our drinks, I noticed nearby a hair braiding station with no customers. I told DH to keep an eye on our boy, and I ran over with my drink and got some hanging braids put in my hair---three on each side. After about ten minutes, I was done and headed back to my beach chair.
IMG_1168.jpg

DS played in the water for about another hour, and then he was ready for a snack. We wrapped him up in a towel and popped open the Pringles. DS contemplated the playground as he munched contentedly, but decided he would get too sandy playing there (he’s really a fastidious little fellow), so nixed the idea. We packed up and hit the gift shop where we found a short set with a dolphin on the shirt for DS, and headed out the gate where we found a waiting taxi. We told the driver we were headed for Punta Longosta, and DH asked how much. The driver said $10, which was $6 less than we paid to get there when I didn’t ask what the fare was in advance (lesson learned)! We got back and headed to the ship, and when we were all safely ensconced in our stateroom, I told DH that I wanted to run back out to the Punta Langosta Mall and do a little shopping for me. I had forgotten to pack my black capris to wear with a green crocheted camisole I’d packed for dinner attire, so I needed to find some kind of bottom or repeat an outfit! :eek: I ran out and hit the duty-free shop for a bottle of Captain Morgan’s and finally found an adorable little black cotton skirt embellished with little clusters of sequins. As I returned to the ship, I passed a trio of passengers coming ashore from the Carnival ship docked beside us. As we came upon the bow of the Magic, the woman in the group pointed up at the Goofy Figure and exclaimed, “Oh my gosh, look how adorable it is!” I thought to myself, yeah, lady, you chose the wrong cruise line! I pulled out my walkie talkie as I approached the ship to let my boys know I was on my way back and was greeted by great excitement. Apparently, they had gone up to Deck 9 to get a drink and a snack and had encountered Donald strolling about. Kicking himself for not having the camera and autograph book with him (lesson #437 learned!), DH grabbed DS and raced back to the stateroom. They made it back in time to get an autograph and some photos,
IMG_1171.jpg

and then encountered a woman with two little boys in the same predicament. DH volunteered to take their picture and email it to them. The woman was most grateful, and DH really felt like a hero when she wrote down her email---dawnoduck! The boys were in fine spirits as the afternoon whiled away. Cinderella was scheduled to appear in the lobby atrium before dinner, so we headed back to the stateroom to get dressed and get in line early. We didn’t want a repeat performance of the Pirate Mickey panic of the night before. I aimed to get in line with DS at 4:45 for a 5:00 appearance while DH logged on to the internet for a few minutes. There was nobody there when we got to the lobby, and DS was delighted to be the first in line and waited happily. There are mostly girls (many in their own princess costumes) on line for princess appearances, but DS is dazzled by all things soft, pink, pretty, and sparkly (lord help him when he starts dating), so he couldn’t wait to be in the presence of the ultimate in fairy tale femininity and bask in the light of their megawatt smiles and fluttering eyelashes and even get some hugs!
Cinderella.jpg

These girls are really amazing---my sweet boy definitely fell under their spell. Speaking of spells, Sorcerer Mickey was on the other side of the lobby, so we got a pic of DS and DH, who had joined us by then, with him before dinner.
SorcererMickey.jpg

We were in Animator’s again, and this time---our last there---we got to see the light show. And as an added treat, Sorcerer Mickey came in and led the procession of colorized servers through the dining room. DH joked with Roberto about meeting our servers for a drink ashore later, as we were docked in Cozumel until 1:00 AM, and was informed that most of them party at Carlos and Charlie’s. After dinner, there was Princess Minnie in the Lobby Atrium, so DS got a picture with her.
PrincessMinnie.jpg

Then we stopped into Studio Sea to check out the Spy Party (already in progress) which was fun to watch, even though we were there too late to have been selected to come up onstage. DS enjoyed a chocolate milk, but after DH knocked over his coke, we thought it best to take a bit of a break.
IMG_1182.jpg

Our goal for the night was to make it to Deck 4 midship by 9:30 where Daisy would be posing---briefly. We entered our room, eager to see that night’s towel animal. Donovan, our room steward, had entered our room just as we were leaving for dinner, and we had told him how excited DS got about his creations. So we set our gaze expectantly on the queen sized bed as we opened the door…empty. Then we stepped into the room and glanced over at the sofa cot…empty. Suddenly, I became aware, with a start, of an unfamiliar specter out of the corner of my eye. I raised my eyes to the porthole and gasped to see our monkey hanging there!
IMG_1185.jpg

DS was delighted. Trying to keep him awake, we ventured out once more to the lobby where this time Snow White was posing. DS got a picture with her and asked her to “sign in.”
IMG_1187.jpg

SnowWhite.jpg

At this point, we still had about an hour until Daisy was scheduled to appear, and DS said he wanted to watch some TV. We went back to the stateroom and got him set up with a DVD (we’d brought our own portable player) and before we knew it, he was out. We decided at 9:15 to try to wake him, as he’s not a very sound sleeper, but he was out cold. I started to undress him, which never fails to wake him anytime I want him to stay asleep, but he was truly unconscious. DH decided that he would take the autograph book up to Daisy himself and headed up to Deck 4. About twenty minutes later, he returned. “Daisy was not signing autographs at this appearance,” he informed me. Oh my---quite the diva duck, isn’t she! Incidentally, Daisy did not make another appearance before the end of the cruise, so DS has vowed that the first order of business on our next voyage is to sign Daisy in! BTW, I have resolved that our autograph book for our next voyage will be attached to a lanyard or in some kind of little shoulder bag---too much to carry in hand!
Next up, Torture at Sea…

Thanks for sharing - your photographs are really stunning and your DS is quite the charmer with all the princesses!

Another great installment and everyone still having a great time !!! Still loving all the pictures.

It goes without saying; it was an early morning for me. Since it had also been an unusually late night, I decided to treat myself to a latte at Cove Café---of course, I forgot that they didn’t open until 7:00 (I was looking forlornly through the glass doors at 6:00), so I strolled around Deck 9 and enjoyed the tropical breezes. The schedule of fitness classes listed a yoga class on Deck 7 aft at 7:30, which sounded wonderful and a nice change from the rigors of one of my typical workouts. I took my latte down to the room to put on workout clothes and found DH awake, to my surprise. I filled him in on my plans, and headed over to the “secret verandah.” As I approached, I saw a muscular young man with a shaved head seated on the steps leading to the door. “Are you here for yoga?” he asked. “Yes,” I replied. “Well, there was a mistake on the schedule. We’ll be having it in the fitness center. I’m going to wait here a bit longer to inform any others that might come---I’ll meet you at the fitness center,” he informed me in what sounded like a British accent. Slightly disappointed, I bounded upstairs; I had been really looking forward to the class being in that scenic location, just like the clip of the exercise class on the DCL vacation DVD---but ok. When I got to the fitness center, I walked up to the desk and asked if I needed to register or sign in for the yoga class. The receptionist said no, and told me that the class had been moved indoors due to high winds. I went down the hall and started stretching and after a few minutes, the instructor arrived. He handed me a yoga mat, instructed me to remove my shoes, and introduced himself as Matthew. “Matthew from South Africa?” I asked, and he nodded. “I’m Bobbi; you’ll be my personal trainer tomorrow!” “Oh!” he said. “I worked with your husband the other day.” Nobody else showed up for the yoga class, so it ended up being a private session for me! Afterwards, I went back to the room and found both my guys up and about, so we headed over to Topsiders for some breakfast. On the way out, DS had some trouble handling his tray, so I took it from him, holding one tray in each hand, but before I could take two steps, a CM came running up and took the tray from my hand. I told him we were headed all the way to the Ariel View, but he insisted on carrying it the whole way! We found jdabi and family settled in on a landing beside one of the gazebos, and joined them at the next table. While everyone ate, I ran up to Deck 10 and snapped some shots of Cozumel
IMG_1154.jpg

And one of the group below.
IMG_1152.jpg

After a relaxing breakfast, we went back to the room and gathered up our stuff to check out Cozumel. We’d decided we’d have a beach day at Chankanaab and planned to catch a cab at the port to take us there. We walked to the end of the pier at Punta Langosta and found ourselves in front of a luarge duty-free shop. We took an escalator up and were in the Punta Langosta Mall. Of course, DS wanted to buy something, so we went into the first souvenir shop we encountered, and he eventually settled on a green wooden flute for $3.00---we got off cheap! I asked the cashier where we could catch a taxi, and she told us to go to the end of the shopping strip and down the escalator at the other end. I saw several shops I thought I might hit on the way back, if time allowed, and at the bottom of the escalator taxis pulled in and out frequently. It took about 15 minutes to get to Chankanaab, and as we weren’t planning on doing any of the dolphin programs, I purchased three regular admissions, got our bracelets, and headed in. There was a little convenience shop just inside where we picked up a can of Pringles for DS (one of his favorite snacks), and then we paused for him to run around in the fountain at the main entrance.
IMG_1157.jpg

As soon as we passed through the main gate, we encountered a swimming pool and DS bounded in. As DH and I decided where to set our stuff down, a park employee approached and informed us that we needed a different admissions bracelet to access the pool. This was confusing to me, but I figured if we wanted a pool we could have stayed onboard, so we coaxed a reluctant DS out of the pool with golden promises of a beach. We found the children’s beach just around the corner in front of the playground. DS settled happily into the shallow water with a bucket and a boat,
IMG_1165.jpg

and soon a waiter strolled by and took an order for two pina coladas for DH and me.
IMG_1163.jpg

While we relaxed with our drinks, I noticed nearby a hair braiding station with no customers. I told DH to keep an eye on our boy, and I ran over with my drink and got some hanging braids put in my hair---three on each side. After about ten minutes, I was done and headed back to my beach chair.
IMG_1168.jpg

DS played in the water for about another hour, and then he was ready for a snack. We wrapped him up in a towel and popped open the Pringles. DS contemplated the playground as he munched contentedly, but decided he would get too sandy playing there (he’s really a fastidious little fellow), so nixed the idea. We packed up and hit the gift shop where we found a short set with a dolphin on the shirt for DS, and headed out the gate where we found a waiting taxi. We told the driver we were headed for Punta Longosta, and DH asked how much. The driver said $10, which was $6 less than we paid to get there when I didn’t ask what the fare was in advance (lesson learned)! We got back and headed to the ship, and when we were all safely ensconced in our stateroom, I told DH that I wanted to run back out to the Punta Langosta Mall and do a little shopping for me. I had forgotten to pack my black capris to wear with a green crocheted camisole I’d packed for dinner attire, so I needed to find some kind of bottom or repeat an outfit! :eek: I ran out and hit the duty-free shop for a bottle of Captain Morgan’s and finally found an adorable little black cotton skirt embellished with little clusters of sequins. As I returned to the ship, I passed a trio of passengers coming ashore from the Carnival ship docked beside us. As we came upon the bow of the Magic, the woman in the group pointed up at the Goofy Figure and exclaimed, “Oh my gosh, look how adorable it is!” I thought to myself, yeah, lady, you chose the wrong cruise line! I pulled out my walkie talkie as I approached the ship to let my boys know I was on my way back and was greeted by great excitement. Apparently, they had gone up to Deck 9 to get a drink and a snack and had encountered Donald strolling about. Kicking himself for not having the camera and autograph book with him (lesson #437 learned!), DH grabbed DS and raced back to the stateroom. They made it back in time to get an autograph and some photos,
IMG_1171.jpg

and then encountered a woman with two little boys in the same predicament. DH volunteered to take their picture and email it to them. The woman was most grateful, and DH really felt like a hero when she wrote down her email---dawnoduck! The boys were in fine spirits as the afternoon whiled away. Cinderella was scheduled to appear in the lobby atrium before dinner, so we headed back to the stateroom to get dressed and get in line early. We didn’t want a repeat performance of the Pirate Mickey panic of the night before. I aimed to get in line with DS at 4:45 for a 5:00 appearance while DH logged on to the internet for a few minutes. There was nobody there when we got to the lobby, and DS was delighted to be the first in line and waited happily. There are mostly girls (many in their own princess costumes) on line for princess appearances, but DS is dazzled by all things soft, pink, pretty, and sparkly (lord help him when he starts dating), so he couldn’t wait to be in the presence of the ultimate in fairy tale femininity and bask in the light of their megawatt smiles and fluttering eyelashes and even get some hugs!
Cinderella.jpg

These girls are really amazing---my sweet boy definitely fell under their spell. Speaking of spells, Sorcerer Mickey was on the other side of the lobby, so we got a pic of DS and DH, who had joined us by then, with him before dinner.
SorcererMickey.jpg

We were in Animator’s again, and this time---our last there---we got to see the light show. And as an added treat, Sorcerer Mickey came in and led the procession of colorized servers through the dining room. DH joked with Roberto about meeting our servers for a drink ashore later, as we were docked in Cozumel until 1:00 AM, and was informed that most of them party at Carlos and Charlie’s. After dinner, there was Princess Minnie in the Lobby Atrium, so DS got a picture with her.
PrincessMinnie.jpg

Then we stopped into Studio Sea to check out the Spy Party (already in progress) which was fun to watch, even though we were there too late to have been selected to come up onstage. DS enjoyed a chocolate milk, but after DH knocked over his coke, we thought it best to take a bit of a break.
IMG_1182.jpg

Our goal for the night was to make it to Deck 4 midship by 9:30 where Daisy would be posing---briefly. We entered our room, eager to see that night’s towel animal. Donovan, our room steward, had entered our room just as we were leaving for dinner, and we had told him how excited DS got about his creations. So we set our gaze expectantly on the queen sized bed as we opened the door…empty. Then we stepped into the room and glanced over at the sofa cot…empty. Suddenly, I became aware, with a start, of an unfamiliar specter out of the corner of my eye. I raised my eyes to the porthole and gasped to see our monkey hanging there!
IMG_1185.jpg

DS was delighted. Trying to keep him awake, we ventured out once more to the lobby where this time Snow White was posing. DS got a picture with her and asked her to “sign in.”
IMG_1187.jpg

SnowWhite.jpg

At this point, we still had about an hour until Daisy was scheduled to appear, and DS said he wanted to watch some TV. We went back to the stateroom and got him set up with a DVD (we’d brought our own portable player) and before we knew it, he was out. We decided at 9:15 to try to wake him, as he’s not a very sound sleeper, but he was out cold. I started to undress him, which never fails to wake him anytime I want him to stay asleep, but he was truly unconscious. DH decided that he would take the autograph book up to Daisy himself and headed up to Deck 4. About twenty minutes later, he returned. “Daisy was not signing autographs at this appearance,” he informed me. Oh my---quite the diva duck, isn’t she! Incidentally, Daisy did not make another appearance before the end of the cruise, so DS has vowed that the first order of business on our next voyage is to sign Daisy in! BTW, I have resolved that our autograph book for our next voyage will be attached to a lanyard or in some kind of little shoulder bag---too much to carry in hand!
Next up, Torture at Sea…

OK now is it just me in my Disney brain mentality, or does that cloud 3/4 of the way toward the right look like a Mickey head????

Amazing pics!

OK now is it just me in my Disney brain mentality, or does that cloud 3/4 of the way toward the right look like a Mickey head????

Amazing pics!

I had to go back and look but it is a Mickey:earsboy: I agree, they are great pictures and report. I love an excuse for shopping like "forgetting" an item at home. Good one bobbi:lmao:

I have loved your report thus far Bobbi! I wish I had the motivation to put it all into words, but alas, I am back at work...

My favourite pic is definitely the one of your son and the older woman. :rotfl2: The look on his face is absolutely priceless. Something to bribe him with when he is older... ;)

And everytime I see anything that reminds me of Chankanaab at all, I get just a little depressed, I think that was by far the highlight of the trip.

Great so far. After seeing Chankanaab, I am sorry we changed our minds and didn't go. Unfortunately I had a sunburn from GC, and we just felt like staying on the ship. It is so hard to do back to back port days.

QUOTE]

OMG! I never noticed that before! It almost looks like one of those CG images Disney uses in its advertising!

I have loved your report thus far Bobbi! I wish I had the motivation to put it all into words, but alas, I am back at work...

My favourite pic is definitely the one of your son and the older woman. :rotfl2: The look on his face is absolutely priceless. Something to bribe him with when he is older... ;)

And everytime I see anything that reminds me of Chankanaab at all, I get just a little depressed, I think that was by far the highlight of the trip.

Great so far. After seeing Chankanaab, I am sorry we changed our minds and didn't go. Unfortunately I had a sunburn from GC, and we just felt like staying on the ship. It is so hard to do back to back port days.

Chankanaab was definitely cool! I just wish I could've seen more of it. We pretty much stayed at that children's beach, but the rest of the expanse of beach farther in looked beautiful, and I wish I would have gone to the snorkeling reef and the reproductions of the ruins.

I know what you mean about btb ports! DH was pretty much wiped out after doing GC, even though we LOVED Boatswain Beach. He really just wanted to veg the next day, but no such luck with me... let's GO, GO, GO!!! :hyper:

Yay, Bobbi is back with a great entry! The private yoga class sounds like a great way to start the day. I'm looking forward to hearing about the personal trainer session.

Really enjoying your report! We are doing the same cruise, but not 'til
Dec.'09!! It's so long to wait. So in the meantime, I'm soaking up all the trip reports I can get. Can't wait to be back on the ship!

Hello (anybody home?) :duck:

Do you remember if DCL did anything special on May 5th (Cinco De Mayo). We will be on-board for Cinco De Mayo in 2009. We missed being in Cozumel by one day (we'll be in GC May 5th).

Thanx.

Hello (anybody home?) :duck:

Do you remember if DCL did anything special on May 5th (Cinco De Mayo). We will be on-board for Cinco De Mayo in 2009. We missed being in Cozumel by one day (we'll be in GC May 5th).

Thanx.

I was on the same cruise. DCL did not do anything special for Cinco de Mayo. Perhaps if we had been in Cozumel on that day or if it had been one of the Mexican cruises, things would have been different.

Last year, we got off the Eastern Caribbean on May 5 and headed to the Mexican pavilion at Epcot. Except for a small band playing there and a very small acknowledgement, it was also low key at best.

I was on the same cruise. DCL did not do anything special for Cinco de Mayo. Perhaps if we had been in Cozumel on that day or if it had been one of the Mexican cruises, things would have been different.

Last year, we got off the Eastern Caribbean on May 5 and headed to the Mexican pavilion at Epcot. Except for a small band playing there and a very small acknowledgement, it was also low key at best.

I was surprised they didn't acknowledge it all either. My DD
takes spanish in school and thought they would do something for it :confused3 Another great report Bobbi! Cozumel was great! Excellent pics also! :)

Another vote of surprise about the lack of acknowledgement of Cinco de Mayo! We really thought they'd do SOMETHING. At any rate, thanks, SLK, for the kind words. I'm working on the next installment, but as I have settled more firmly back into the demands of everyday existance, I haven't made as much time to work on my trippie; plus, I've started working on my scrapbook as well, so have to split my Disney time between these two tasks! Stay tuned, I might post the next one in a week or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter