may 23 4 day on Wonder

My DD's are younger than your kids. Mine are 6 and 9. I think Carol also has some nieces and nephews that will be with her so maybe one of them will be around your DD's age.

Hello Everyone! :wave2:

Thanks for inviting me over. I am so looking forward to this cruise and already wanting to plan one for next year.

It will be myself (39) and my DS10 and DD11. Both enjoyed the Camp Carnival on last year's Oct. cruise but they only had about 20 kids total in the camp for the kids to play with on that cruise. My kids are so excited about the Disney's camp on this cruise and that there will be more kids to meet. I printed them a navigator from castawayclub.com and they are already planning on what they want to do. So much to do it seems.

I look forward to meeting with y'all. :wave:

Nena :boat:

Hey Greytlady!!

Welcome to our thread!! We are now under 60 days!!! Your kids should have tons of other kids to hang out with on this cruise.

Love your username!!

Thanks!

I have 2 retired greyhounds and involved with greyhound fostering and adoption in my area. I just love those animals.

Nena :D

Hello greytlady! My DD12 will be very excited to hear about your DD11. This is our second Disney Cruise and even though we found that everyone was extremely friendly, it will be nice to make a few friends ahead of time. By May 23rd we'll feel like old friends! :wave:

Hello Greytlady :wave2: This is Angela's DD12, Jenna! :smooth:

I can't wait for the cruise, and I can't wait to meet your DD11 there too, I don't know about anyone else around my age going.
Respond soon!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Jenna! This is Kaitlyn (greytlady's DD11). I can't wait until I meet you. This will be my first time on the Disney cruise. From your message you sound very nice I just can't wait until I meet a girl nearly my age on the Disney cruise. If you want to we can exchange e-mail addresses.
princess: :crazy::moped:

Hello everybody!:wave2: This is so exciting!!! I send out a warm welcome to Angela B. Whittle and greytlady :sunny: My DS's(13 & 11) are the perfect ages for both of yours. seastar Our little group is growing!!! 58 days and counting!!!:Pinkbounc

Carol36:wave:

Hi Carol and the rest of the May 23 cruisers!!!

Where is TiggerGranny?????

Does everyone still think it would be good to have a DIS meet on Sunday at 3pm in the Promenade Lounge? Others have done this on the Wonder and it seems to work well. That way our kids can get to know one another right away. TiggerGranny should issue the official invite as she is the original poster of this thread!

:boat:

Hello everyone! This is Angela B. Whittle, but my user name will now appear as gamom ( Georgia Mom). This is what I origionally intended but I goofed when I signed up. I think a meeting on the first day would be great!

Kaitlyn (greytlady), Jenna wants to exchange e-mail addresses with you but I don't want her to post her e-mail address on the forum. We tried to send you a private message but your mom's profile will not accept private messages. You can send me a private message with your e-mail address and then when Jenna replies you will have her address. Ask your mom if that is O.K..

We look forward to meeting all of you!

:wave2:

3pm still sounds great to me! By that time, we will have everything situated and be ready for the fun to begin!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Carol36

We have the 2nd dining (waitlist for 1st) and wondered if anybody else had the later dining assignment. My kids said they would prefer to stick with the show first, dinner second so I may not see about getting the 1st once on board.

We have late dinner seating. I requested this. Seeing the shows first is what we want, also. I feel that there are probably more requests for early seating and smaller children at that time. Since my youngest is 8, I figured that the late seating will have more older children. We shall see!!!:)

Carol36:wave2:

I just found this thread through another posting...thanks seastar for the link! We also will be on the 5/23 Wonder. Cruising are DH, myself and two DD's 9 and 6. We are all so very excited about the cruise and we are counting the days. WooHoo!! :Pinkbounc

If you all decide to meet somewhere please post as I know my daughters would appreciate seeing a familiar face in the clubs as well.

We have first seating for dinner. We didn't think little DD could hold out until 8:30 or nine. We usually eat by 6:00 at home so we are earlybirds....haha.

I was beginning to think we were all alone too, now the list is growing!

Welcome Deweysgirl!!

It looks like we are are neighbors!! We are in St Petersburg. I also have two DD's-one will be 6 when we cruise and the other will almost be 9. We have to meet!!!

We have early seating for dinner so our kids won't fall asleep in their plates!

Hey Deweysgirl! We are glad you joined our group!!! It seems the excitement is building, as well as our group! What a wonderful surprise for your DD! WDW is so magical, isn't it? Have a great trip!!!:earsgirl:

Carol36

Thank you both for welcoming us! My little DD will turn 6 next Friday. We are planning a little weekend trip to WDW to celebrate. We got such a great Fl. resident rate at All Star Movies we couldn't turn it down! :rolleyes: She doesn't know anything about it so I know she will be so thrilled. We are going to spend time only in the Magic Kingdom, her favorite park! We requested the Dalmatian building (she loves them!) so I sure hope we get it.
seastar-we live in Dunedin/Palm Harbor area, not too far at all! We are definately interested in meeting and introducing the kids, sounds like a nice way for them to start off. Oldest DD 9 is a little shy at first so as I said I think she could appreciate seeing a familiar face in the club. If you all are still planning on Sunday at 3:00pm we will look forward to seeing you all there!:wave2:

It looks like 3pm on Sunday(5/23) in the Promenade Lounge is official. Tiggergranny has posted an invite on another thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=536356

I am looking forward to meeting all of you. It will also be great for the kids to meet one another so they will have a buddy or two.

Deweysgirl: Have fun on your trip!!! Hopefully this great weather will still be around next week. Don't you just love Florida this time of year?! :sunny:

Hi everybody!:wave2: Welcome, Deweysgirl! I'm Angie (gamom). Your children are younger than my DD12 and DS13. but I look forward to meeting you, and everyone else in the Promenade Lounge at 3:00pm.

We have the late dining by request. Our children are older so this allows us to steal a few more hours of play time in the late afternoon and hit the showers at about 6:00pm. I don't think it matters what time you eat dinner, just personal preference. Disney has the schedule very well organized so you can see the show and then eat dinner or visa versa. Last time my daughter would have a piece of pizza by the pool at 5:00pm and by 8:30 she was hungry enough for dinner, but not starving.

gamom :wave2: I live in a small town, close to Macon, GA. I went to Roswell a few weeks ago, while my husband attended a seminar there. The mall was very nice and best of all had a Disney Store. I love the area, but the traffic is heavy.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you at our DisMeet on the May 23rd Wonder. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Carol36

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter