May 23, 2015 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise!

I'm a longtime reader of the boards, but haven't posted. Didn't know about the meet ups for our first cruise, but we just booked this one so we are excited for next year!

:wave2:Hi all! As my DH (DaveH) said a few posts ago, we are booked on this cruise--just the 2 of us. Looking forward to discovering the Fantasy, the eastern Caribbean and making new DIS friends! I love being able to get to know some of our fellow cruisers ahead of time. Just put in my request to join the Facebook group, too. Oh, and don't think I've gone off to pout in a corner or something, but I am an accountant and will disappear from the internet almost completely during tax season! :guilty: DH will keep me up to date on what's going on then.

So who has already gone through all the port activities available on the DCL website for this itinerary? I think I put at least 10 different things on my "favorites" list!! I love to snorkel and can't decide which excursion to choose :upsidedow Definitely want to swim with the sea turtles but I want to see colorful corals and plant life, too! Decisions, decisions :scratchin

Hey!!! I'm currently on the wonder in Alaska and booked this cruise for our next one! We've never been on the fantasy. I'm so excited!! It'll be our fourth Disney cruise (myself, dh, and ds (5)). The cruise we are on right now was our first fe, and it's been a blast! Don't want to leave the wonder, but can't wait to check out the fantasy. And then book my magic cruise so I can be grand slam, too!! Yay!!

Hello all! We just took our first cruise in May on the Fantasy. It was so fantastic we had to book another one. Already counting down the days. It will be myself, my DH, DD (7), and DS (17). The western Caribbean was amazing. I'm sure we will like the eastern just as much.

Hello Everyone,

Just booked this cruise for myself and my extended family. There will be 4 rooms total. Myself, DH, and 14yr Daughter, My Brother, his DW, DD(4) and DS(3), My other Brother, his DW, DS(2) and my parents.....

So excited to be joining you guys as this will be the 3rd time we have rescheduled this cruise and they do say 3rd times a charm :yay:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

Now to try to patiently to wait till May 23rd 2015!!!

Also quick question about the FE....

It has a cut off line at the bottom...... Have we already hit the cut off or do I just add my family above that line?:confused3

and apparently I spoke too soon.....

We are going to have to change our dates again....

maybe 4th times a charm...

You guys have a great cruise!!

Hello Everyone!

This is going to be my 4th cruise and my DFS 3rd cruise and will also be our Wedding Cruise which we are so excited about :cool1: we would love to join the FE group and look forward to all the fun planning!

Melissa
Wow, how exciting, I to am planning our wedding on Castaway Cay for May 23, 2015 sail date. We are so excited. This will be our first cruise.

We will be on this cruise. It is our families first Disney Cruise and I could not be more excited. It will be myself, DH, DD 11, DD 9, and DS 7. I was interested in the fish extender exchange. Does anyone know if there is a link for that?

Thanks
Crystal

Hi everyone! My family is set to cruise on the Fantasy on May 23 and we are very excited!!!!!! It will be a surprise for our two boys (4 and 8) and is our first cruise :). I can't wait!!! :yay: I recently found this site and am interested in the fish extender groups..... I would love to join. I apologize if this has already been answered, but how do you sign up? Just put your name on the list? Is there definitely still space available in one of the groups?? How many cabins are in each group? Any help would be appreciated.....hope to hear from someone soon :). Thanks!

Hey y'all! This is our 3rd cruise and 3rd time on the Fantasy. We were on the Eastern Caribbean route this year when we booked this one for next year. We are very excited! We have 3 girls, and their ages will be 8, 4, and 3 on this one. We live in the Atlanta area (Marietta) in case anyone else from this area is going. We look forward to counting down with y'all!!

So a few years ago I promised my daughter we could take her senior pictures on a disney cruise at Castaway Cay. Well its time to make good on this promise. So my parents, sister and my family of 4 are booking this cruise while on another Disney Cruise in Oct.

I am a bit anxious about this one because the last cruise I took I had vertigo for about 6 months after. Wondering if anyone has had that issue before?

Also has anyone ever done private photos on the cruise? How does it work? SO VERY EXCITED! and can't wait to get to know you all.

We just booked this cruise. It will be our second disney cruise. The first one was to Alaska on the Wonder. Can't wait to see the Fantasy! It will be me, my husband and our daughter is 7.

First Disney cruise! My parents, my brother(his wife and cutie son(3)), and me and my 3 daughters 13, 9 and 5 will be cruising. DH will be working and won't be with us :( he's excited for a week of peace and quiet though. Keeping the trip a surprise from the girls. We'll tell them the day before we fly. Can't wait to meet you all!

So a few years ago I promised my daughter we could take her senior pictures on a disney cruise at Castaway Cay. Well its time to make good on this promise. So my parents, sister and my family of 4 are booking this cruise while on another Disney Cruise in Oct.

I am a bit anxious about this one because the last cruise I took I had vertigo for about 6 months after. Wondering if anyone has had that issue before?

Also has anyone ever done private photos on the cruise? How does it work? SO VERY EXCITED! and can't wait to get to know you all.

Welcome Aboard! That is so amazing that your daughter gets to take her senior pictures on Castway Cay those will be very unique! I wish my parents had done something like that for me oh well I at least get wedding pictures there :goodvibes My fiancé last time we cruised got a little sick but it only lasted the first day he took the sea sick pill before we even got on and consistently every day after hopefully that doesn't happen again! and we are so excited to go to I wish it was May already :cool1:

We just booked this cruise. It will be our second disney cruise. The first one was to Alaska on the Wonder. Can't wait to see the Fantasy! It will be me, my husband and our daughter is 7. ��

Welcome the fantasy is my favorite you guys will love it! My first cruise was on the wonder too the fantasy just is so much bigger plus it has a lot of adult areas and newer kid areas :goodvibes

First Disney cruise! My parents, my brother(his wife and cutie son(3)), and me and my 3 daughters 13, 9 and 5 will be cruising. DH will be working and won't be with us :( he's excited for a week of peace and quiet though. Keeping the trip a surprise from the girls. We'll tell them the day before we fly. Can't wait to meet you all!

How exciting that this is your first Disney cruise! and how fun that you are brining so many people with you that will be a great family trip and how much fun to do it as a surprise are you planning on telling them in a special way?

Hey Everybody!

Time is zooming by and can't wait for the cruise :goodvibes is there a way to join the FE list? I know people are doing facebook but I don't have one is there a way to join here on the disboards?

Hello All! As of today- my 3-generation family will be joining you all on this sailing!

My group (ages at the time of sailing...) consists of:
Cabin One: Myself (55) and DH (56)
Cabin Two- DS (28 ) DDIL (28) and DGS (7)
Cabin Three- DS (26) DDIL (26) and DGS (9 months)

This cruise is right by all 3 wedding anniversaries! So maybe an anniversary cruise? But- we all like to do a family vacation every other year or so... so that is the main reason.

We all cruised together last September 2013 on the Fantasy Western Caribbean. So the Eastern is new to us... also adding a baby will be a new experience. We had some great advice which helped us to decide that a baby on a Disney cruise is possible and will be easy/enjoyable!

Here is the link to that thread if anyone else is curious. We got some great info and advice!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52267591#post52267591

All for now! Blessings to you all! Pam

Howdy all!
Though I’d go ahead and see about joining in on this little party. We’ve actually been booked for a while now but I wanted to wait a bit to be sure we were going to actually swing it. With that decision now pretty much a forgone conclusion I figured it was time we started getting to know the rest of the DISers who’d signed on.

This will be our fourth DCL cruse and for that matter it will be aboard our fourth different Disney Ship. First time doing an Eastern itinerary though so considering the differences between the Fantasy and Dream and the very different ports of call, we’re looking forward to a new adventure and quite excited to be part of this sailing. I see that most of the action appears to be happening over on Facebook so I’ll head that-a-way in a minute and see if I can get in over there.

Can’t wait to hear the cruise director say for the first of many, many times that week:
“Ladies and Gentleman… Girls and Boys…
Welcome aboard the beautiful Disney Fantasy!”

:boat:

We will be on this cruise! We originally booked the feb 23 Dream but we don't want the kids to miss a whole week of school. I'm so excited about this cruise because the last day of school is May 22 and we will hop on the plane as soon as they get out of school. So exciting! It will be me (cindy), dh (Jason) and ds(15), ds(12), and dd(10).

This is our first ever cruise. I can't wait!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter