May 23, 2015 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise!

Hello Future Cruising Friends,
We just booked our Disney Cruise for May 23, 2015. We've cruised on Princess, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian. This will be our first Disney Cruise. My husband and I have a DS 11 and a DD 9. I already found the PERFECT items featuring our home town of Atlanta, Georgia for everyone's FE. How do I get on the FE list and how many do I need to purchase? OMG! Soooooooooo excited! YAY!

Hi there! I don't think it's too late... I'll check and let you know. I'll also send you a pm! :)

So, I'm buying stuff for everyone's FE. I think you're all going to love them! I just need to know how many to purchase. Also, are we having any meetups on the ship? Finally, I requested to be a member of the Facebook Group. Please accept my request. Thanks! Mrs. Meltzer

I haven't come across any threads yet for the date of May 23, 2015 on the Fantasy for the Eastern Caribbean.

Any others out there? :)

This will be our first Disney Cruise (and my first cruise all together). I'm so excited!
I haven't come across any threads yet for the date of May 23, 2015 on the Fantasy for the Eastern Caribbean.

Any others out there? :)

This will be our first Disney Cruise (and my first cruise all together). I'm so excited!
Has anyone started a Fish Extender group on this sailing?/

Thanks

Is anyone doing fish extender on May 23 sailing on The Famtasy??

Thanks

There was one that was started a while ago, but was moved over to another social site by the organizer (if you can guess which site) and is now closed. You are more than welcome to search for the group on the other site ("Eastern Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Disney Fantasy May 23, 2015"), but unfortunately I don't think I'm allowed to post the link due to disboards admin rules.
I think the easiest thing to do for anyone wanting to do an FE and isn't confirmed in the other one is to go ahead and start a new one. I'm personally not participating in the FE, so sorry I'm not much help.
Can't believe we're at 11 days now!! Soooooo excited!!!!

Just found this thread and am so excited! My fiance and I will be on this cruise! It's our 2nd one and we are beyond excited!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter