May 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling Via Napoli for this Friday 5/17 at 7pm for 2. I will cancel by 5 pm Tom unless someone wants to coordinate a time.

I am canceling 4 people for the Crystal Palace tomorrow, 5/15 @ 8:35am in the next 5 minutes.

Will be cancelling tomorrow late morning, all reservations for 4:

1:35 PM Akershus - 5/20
8:00 AM 1900 Park Fare - 5/21
11:30 AM Tusker House - 5/24

Will be canceling BOG May 29th at 5:20 party of 3. PM if you'd like to try to coordinate.

May have another on the following days once we finalize our touring plans.

Will be cancelling Akershaus Princess Storybrook breakfast May 31st 10:45 for 3 guests. PM if interested.

Just cancelled Akershaus for tomorrow at 6:25 party of 4. I was able to get a lunch time for tomorrow instead.

I'm cancelling the following reservations in about 10 min. Good luck.guys and please let me know if you snag one!!

Friday May 17th
Crystal Palace at 2:25pm for 5 people
1900 Park Fare at 6:25pm for 5 people

Saturday May 18th
BIPPITY BOPPITY BOTIQUE at 1:25pm Magic Kingdom

Sunday May 19th
Cinderella’s Royal Table at 2:20pm for 5 people
Cinderella’s Royal Table at 3:44pm for FOUR people

Tuesday May 21st
Cinderella’s Royal Table at 2:10pm for 5 people

Wednesday May 22nd
Cinderella’s Royal Table at 1:05pm for 5 people
Be Our Guest at 4:35pm for 5 people
1900 Park Fare at 7pm for 5 people

Thursday May 23rd
Be Our Guest at 4:40pm for 5 people

Friday May 24th
Be Our Guest at 4:35pm for 5 people

Just an FYI...

Right now, there is a 9:15 Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for 3 popping up on the Disney web site for this friday. In case anyone wants to snag it.

Just an fyi, I spoke with a cm today and she said that BOG has been overbooked through September, so even when someone goes and cancels a reservation, the system is not allowing it to show any availability and it's not going to.She said anyone who is looking for a reservation between now and then has to try their luck and show up as a walk up.

Just an fyi, I spoke with a cm today and she said that BOG has been overbooked through September, so even when someone goes and cancels a reservation, the system is not allowing it to show any availability and it's not going to.She said anyone who is looking for a reservation between now and then has to try their luck and show up as a walk up.

This is a common thing for a handful of CMs to say, but since people ARE picking up reservations from time to time I think they're just doing crowd control on this one. ;)

Not true though in every case. I was able to coordinate with someone on this thread and get their BOG ADR.

Poohj,

I would be interested in your bog reservation if you haven't already cancelled. may 29-June 3 we will be there! So close!

Will be canceling BOG May 29th at 5:20 party of 3. PM if you'd like to try to coordinate.

May have another on the following days once we finalize our touring plans.

Poohj,

If you're canceling another bog res btwn may 30- June 3 I would like to coordinate with you. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter