May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

Next week on the 11 we are officially at the 4 month mark!!!! I can't wait to get on that Ship!!!!!!! :cool1:

is the updated fe list on facebook???? wrapping up my projects and hoping i made enough????? I still have to help my parents with there treats so please let me know thanks:cool1:

Hi! My husband and I will be cruising on the Disney Fantasy May 11-18. We are so excited to be taking our first Disney cruise and have heard how fun the Fish Extender trading can be! I know that there is already a big group with lots of participating children. I was wondering if anyone would like to start an FE group for adults??

Hi! My husband and I will be cruising on the Disney Fantasy May 11-18. We are so excited to be taking our first Disney cruise and have heard how fun the Fish Extender trading can be! I know that there is already a big group with lots of participating children. I was wondering if anyone would like to start an FE group for adults??

I believe there has been some talk about spliting the list once we get over 20, which I believe we are now at. However, I would think it still would have to be a few more before we could do a totally new list. Several people have already started or the over achievers :rotfl: are wrapping up the FE gifts on the current list.

My husband and I will be sailing on Disney Fantasy May 11-18, 2013 for our first cruise too. We are celebrating our 30th birthdays & 5 year wedding anniversary!!! We heard about & would like to participate in the FE gift exchange. We are not traveling with children, so an adult FE group is perfect for us! Thanks Allibee922 for the suggestion.

Sounds like we have two cabins (four adults) for sure then! Great! Please let me know if anyone else would like to join our adult FE. :-)

Hello all,

This is our 5th cruise and first time on the Fantasy. We are really looking forward to the cruise, but it will be strange as this will be the first time we are not bringing our grandsons with us.
We would like to join the FE list if we still can. We are in stateroom 9622 and it will be me, my DH and my DD 18.
DisneyCrazMom-we will PM you about joining the facebook group

Calgary4 said:
Hello all,

This is our 5th cruise and first time on the Fantasy. We are really looking forward to the cruise, but it will be strange as this will be the first time we are not bringing our grandsons with us.
We would like to join the FE list if we still can. We are in stateroom 9622 and it will be me, my DH and my DD 18.

I will look for it, welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

is the updated fe list on facebook???? wrapping up my projects and hoping i made enough????? I still have to help my parents with there treats so please let me know thanks:cool1:

Yes, the updated list is on Facebook. The newest update was yesterday, so it should be pretty accurate.

Mary

Tonight's the night 120 dayers!!! May the fastest person to log in get all the good activities and cabanas! LOL :banana:

OH and ONLY 120 more DAYS until we set sail!!!!

Tonight's the night 120 dayers!!! May the fastest person to log in get all the good activities and cabanas! LOL :banana:

OH and ONLY 120 more DAYS until we set sail!!!!

Jealous!!!! Leave something for the rest of us first-timers, please! :goodvibes

Jealous!!!! Leave something for the rest of us first-timers, please! :goodvibes

This is the first time we will have first dibs on DCL, only because we book concierge this time! I wish everyone on the board gets what they want! And like I read before keep checking especially for Cabanas because people do drop them! :surfweb:

those doing adult fe only.....I made great adult fe gifts.....please post ur stateroom # even if ur not on main list Id love to drop off a gift!

For those interested in the break out FE Adult Group, I volunteer to organize and I am currently working on a Google Doc. Please message me with your info if you are interested. "Crallard" thanks for including us in your FE exchange. We are the Condon's...Lauren & David. Both 30yrs old, first time Disney Cruisers celebrating our 5th anniversary. We are sateroom #7156. And we would love to add you to the Adult FE group too! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

This is the first time we will have first dibs on DCL, only because we book concierge this time! I wish everyone on the board gets what they want! And like I read before keep checking especially for Cabanas because people do drop them! :surfweb:

Heather,
Do you get first dibs if you book concierge regardless of your s/g/p level? We bookd concierge for our New Year's cruise for 2013/14 We will be gold then anyway, but first dibs would be very cool!

Hello every one! We will also be sailing with you all. We have 3 cabins and 8 people so far and may have more family booking. So far it is myself 27, DH 28, DS 6, DS 3, new baby 4 months, and my mom in cabins #10070 and #10072. We also have cabin #10066 for FIL and BIL 15. This will be our first Disney Cruise and my DH's and kid's first Disney experience. This trip will stay a surprsie until Christmas (I hope)!pixiedust: We were oringinally booked for January but just found out that we are expecting a new baby...due January:scared: So we reevaluated and decided we are way too excited about this cruise to cancel so instead we are bringing along baby and some other family to help.

Hey there! Have you had your baby yet or about to pop? :goodvibes Would you mind adding your family members' names to the FE list so we can label FE gifts? We don't have too long now! :cool1:

peterpan47 said:
Heather,
Do you get first dibs if you book concierge regardless of your s/g/p level? We bookd concierge for our New Year's cruise for 2013/14 We will be gold then anyway, but first dibs would be very cool!

Correct when you book concierge you get to book at120 with the platinum cruisers! So cool because I'm still silver :(!

Hello all,

Hello Calgary4-

There are currently 2 FE lists in progress. The original one is already a large group...I am organizing a smaller FE group for the adults. Would you like me to add your information to this list?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter