May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

We are going on this cruise too. We have been eagerly counting down the days as the snow, and rain and cold have pounded Iowa in the past few weeks. We are married lesbians, and this is our third cruise. Robin asked to be added to the facebook group.
Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean here we come!

Glad to see another couple Iowans coming on the cruise!!! :thumbsup2

With just WEEKS left before our cruise, I wanted to make sure we don't have any lurkers out there that haven't posted on the thread but have requested access to the Facebook page. I have 6 outstanding request and can't reach these individuals to verify how they found us. Want to maintain the wishes of the group to just not add everyone that request.

Please remember if you request access you need to either let me know on here or send me a message on Facebook. I always check my "other" folder.

Hi Everyone!! We are getting closer!!! :cheer2: I was wondering if the families in 8066; 8068; 8070 can give me a family name for each room for the FE. I am doing a project that involves a family name on the FE gift!! Thank you!

Soon we will be crusing... I am finishing up my FE gifts. I just wanted to confirm with Lauren that the posted list for the ADULT group is complete. Are there any changes to the FE ADULT group since the list was never offically closed?

Ok so it took us till now, 5 days before sailing, to find this forum. We are very much Disney fans but this is our first cruise. We are cruising with our 7 year old princess and not completely sure what to expect but really looking forward to it. We were also late to book activities so we will be winging it.
I am wondering what is the FE list all about??

Great idea! I am Susie (60) and I am traveling with my adult son, Andy (24)

I'm Stacey - Turning 48 on May 11 and traveling solo...Looking forward to meeting everyone! Can someone give me access to the FB space?

Thanks!

:welcome: Stacey! party:

I have gone solo on DCL many, MANY times, but on this one my hubby is joining me for the first time ever. :goodvibes

Facebook/DisBoard Meet
Saturday @ 3:00 pm ship time
Flo's V8 Cafe

Adult DisBoard Meet
Saturday@10:15 ship time
La Piazza Disney Fantasy

Sunday Meet and Greet
Sunday @ 10:00 AM shiptime
Vista Cafe - Atrium Bar Deck 4

Sitting at MCO wtg for an evening flight to BUF, then a drive to Toronto. I booked for May 10 2014 so at least there is something to look forward to! Hope you all had an

Amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter