• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mattel Tarzan Jungle Heart Kala Plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For Christmas one year I received the Mattel Disney's Tarzan Jungle Heart Kala plush and when Disney's Tarzan came out I instantly fell in love with Glenn Close's character Kala because she was such a loving mother to baby Tarzan and I liked Kala's plushies and originally I was gonna get the Disney Store version which made heartbeat sounds but my Disney Store in my mall had broken ones and so I got this Mattel version instead. The Mattel Jungle Heart Kala that I have comes with a figurine of baby Tarzan snuggled in Kala's loving arms in a leaf blanket which the baby Tarzan can be removed from the blanket but you can't remove the leaf blanket from the Kala plushie "I don't think". When you pressed this Kala plushie's stomach you can hear a heartbeat which I thought was so wonderful. Is this one of the rarest plushies of Disney's Tarzan merchandise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter