Matinees on the Fantasy?

5Texans

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if they're doing day showings of Aladdin or Frozen on the Fantasy? Doing an Eastern and trying to plan sea days. Thanks

Shows are always opposite dinner. Early dinner has 8 show, late dinner has 5ish show. Do you know if you have early or late dinner seating?

Shows are always opposite dinner. Early dinner has 8 show, late dinner has 5ish show. Do you know if you have early or late dinner seating?
We have late dinner, but in the past there have been extra showings on sea days at 1:00. I’m wondering if this is still the case.

They did not have matinees on our two fantasy sailings last year, unfortunately. I remember when my kids were little going to a matinee of Aladdin, it was perfect because they were not tired like they were for the evening shows.

I want to say the Fantasy offered a matinee in September, but that might have been Nightmare Before Christmas (it was a HotHS cruise), not a live show. The Dream definitely had a matinee of BatB on our MDAS earlier this month.

I got off the Fantasy today. No matinees of Alsddin or Frozen. Both were SRO for the 6:00 show.

What were the additional shows for evening besides the three main ones and what nights?
There was a magic show, night 2 I think it was. Eric Jones. He was REALLY good. He also did some 18+ shows in the Tube. I don’t remember and other Disney Theater shows.

I really shouldn’t try to read anything before having caffeine in the morning. I thought you were asking about manatees and was very confused. 🙄🤦‍♀️😆
Same! Every time I've seen this title in the list, I keep thinking....manatees??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts