Massachusetts DVC Owners Group

Glad that you had a mild case lopo! Our annual passes expired April 4 so to save some money, we are heading to Disney's Hilton Head; leaving tomorrow! Next Disney trip isn't until next April- it's going to be a long year!!!
Never been to HH; on my list. Is it difficult to get a reservation there if you do not own?

Never been to HH; on my list. Is it difficult to get a reservation there if you do not own?
I've occasionally checked there on short notice. Apparently it depends on the time of year. Never found availability for dates I wanted to go but that was only a few weeks out.

Both times I've gone it was April (but over the big Heritage golf tournament weekend and one year it was Easter). First time I couldn't get a 1 bedroom right at the 7 month mark but could get a 2 bedroom. I tried for the grand villa this year but was shut out right the day before my 7 month. Luckily 2 bedroom worked for us. Definitely hard to get over the summer. We had a fabulous time and can't wait to go back. We were there for 6 days and could have stayed longer.

Wow! No one has had anything to post since April?! Anyone headed to WDW soon? My next trip begins in late August (2 nights at Riviera - first stay; few nights at BLT and 2 nights at Universal's Portofino.)

August 14-21. 2 nts in a standard 1 bedroom at Kidani,then 5 nts in a 1 bedroom at Boulder Ridge. Doing Boo Bash on the 17th. Wasn't initially planning to go this summer, but have a DCL Europe cruise planned for next summer and wanted my college student to have a chance to visit Disney this year (went with the high school student during April vac for her 17th birthday.). It would have been an easier decision if annual passes were for sale this year.!

We're on a waitlist for VGF for December but I'm thinking I might cancel. I'm nervous about traveling till the kids can get their shot and who knows when that will be. Maybe next summer?

Went through BOS recently, haven't used Logan in over a decade. What horrible traffic both in and out from the south shore! (I was traveling on a Sunday afternoon both ways.) This is why I prefer Providence, even the backups tend to keep moving and we get through in decent time.

We spent a week at OKW at the beginning of May! Great time except for temps in lower 90s all week.:sunny: A little warm for us so we took breaks on park days. 2 days at HS and a day at Universal and of course lots of time at the pool. And not to brag but 2 for 2 getting boarding group at RotR!

I was missing our group!! we are going September 12-17 right now booked VWL but the other day decided to WL Riveria and GF have not stayed at either so would be fun. We are also going beginjng of December at VWL. Getting excited as we are almost at 60days. I really want to try Toppolinos.

We’re going in August and staying at VGF. Got two days booked at a cabana so excited about that! What I’m currently nervous about is the flight situation. Seems like flight status is all over the place.

Yes all 4 flights have changed since booking. You really have to keep ceheckong.
Which airline is doing this so I can steer clear as I book my kids' flights? So far my JB flights have remained stable for Sept/Oct

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter