Marvel Discussion Thread!

My head hurts X( Who's side are you on Loki?!!!!!!!!! That was so sad, but awesome

Me too, but I really liked that one character who I won't name so I can't spoil it!

Who? Hints? Heh, did you know that the villain has Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark on his chest?

Yeah, but still, it was sad.

Like Barnes in Captain America, which reminds me- am I the only one who noticed that the Winter Soldier looked EXACTLY like Barnes, only with dark eyeshadow? It looks just like him, but I don't know how it could be him.

Like Barnes in Captain America, which reminds me- am I the only one who noticed that the Winter Soldier looked EXACTLY like Barnes, only with dark eyeshadow? It looks just like him, but I don't know how it could be him.

No, I didn't notice. Hmm.

No, I didn't notice. Hmm.

There was a Captain America the Winter Soldier trailer in Thor the Dark World's commercials, and it showed a really good closeup of him. It looked just like him, but I may just be delusional...

There was a Captain America the Winter Soldier trailer in Thor the Dark World's commercials, and it showed a really good closeup of him. It looked just like him, but I may just be delusional...

I know, seen it multiple times.

:rotfl: Oh man I love these.
adfa2e18562508e181d258e06c406685.jpg

Go to Pinterest and search 'Memos from Fury'. :lmao:

My favorite
tumblr_m2srbt9Pll1r45jjpo1_1280.jpg

Lol we have a new kid at school, his first day here he wore an Avengers shirt

A+ for first impressions XD

It and a boy's Venom shirt started a Spider-Man debate (over which was cooler, Venom or Carnage) in science. Fun :P

Lol we have a new kid at school, his first day here he wore an Avengers shirt

A+ for first impressions XD

It and a boy's Venom shirt started a Spider-Man debate (over which was cooler, Venom or Carnage) in science. Fun :P

That kid gets brownie points in my book as well.

That kid gets brownie points in my book as well.

Yep :D

We continued our Carnage vs. Venom debate again, and started one up on the members of the Sinister Six (if they're called that, we know there's six) in the new Spider-Man movie

Nice to know we're spending our time well lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter