Marvel Discussion Thread!

Cinderella8

♥a heard made fullmetal♥
Well, we were clogging up poor Silvermist20's Camp of Disney Signups thread talking about Marvel heroes and kids and stuff, so here is our own little Marvel thread!

Noelle just admitted she's never seen Iron Man.

I'm still in shock.

images

It's too violent for me. Who wants to see two guys get beat up by terrorists and Tony hooked up to a car battery.

Cinderella8 said:
That is indeed beautiful :rotfl:

Okay, who's everyone's favorite Avenger(s)? For me it's Thor or Black Widow.

Iron Man. He's super funny and his suit is awesome. Captain America is my second favorite.

Iron Man. He's super funny and his suit is awesome. Captain America is my second favorite.

Mine would have been Iron Man, too, but I just didn't like his attitude (no offense or anything...)

Captain America's just.... Captain America. :confused3

in the MCU, my favorite Avengers are definitely Natasha Romanov/Black Widow, Tony Stark/Iron Man and Bruce Banner/Hulk

if we're talking comics though, Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch replaces Tony

I don't know a lot about the avengers sadly.

Sometimes I just want to give Thor a big hug and a kiss. I have a Thor hammer. It is beautiful.

Doodle98 said:
Sometimes I just want to give Thor a big hug and a kiss. I have a Thor hammer. It is beautiful.

Have you seen the new Thor trailer? The last line makes him even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter