Marvel day at sea updates

Anyone have screenshots of the navigator for the marvel day? Would be super helpful to plan out mine!
You can check out navigators from previous years on Scott’s blog. Some of the activities offered may change a little, but I would guess that many of them will still be on these new cruises. Check for the Magic and anything that has the little M symbol is a MDAS cruise.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

Would love to know which nights were the repeating restaurants so I can see if my Palo or Remy reservations are on a night where we’d miss the main dining room rotation.

There was indeed Pirate Night even though everyone had been told there would not be....the dinner did not have the Pirate Night menu but the characters were dressed up, photo backdrops were all pirates and they did both pirate shows on deck and fireworks.

There was indeed Pirate Night even though everyone had been told there would not be....the dinner did not have the Pirate Night menu but the characters were dressed up, photo backdrops were all pirates and they did both pirate shows on deck and fireworks.
So did you have BATB/Golden mickeys/the third show-can’t remember/marvel show/pirate night on all different nights or did something overlap?

So did you have BATB/Golden mickeys/the third show-can’t remember/marvel show/pirate night on all different nights or did something overlap?
Each night had its own.. for us the first night onboard was Golden Mickeys, then it was Marvel night, then Pirate night, then Beauty and the Beast and the last night was Believe,

On the dream in February for MDAS. Wondering if anyone has any updates regarding if pirate night is still happening. Trying to pack accordingly

Any chance you can post a better resolution at your earliest convenience? Unable to zoom without text becoming blurry

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter