Married, no kids right NOW thread!

thanks ramatae!! Now, I'm just trying to get through the next couple of days at work :scared1: before I can finally start the vacation. It's so surreal it's almost here.

But, I keep turning my attention to my ADRs and trying to change everything around :cutie: oh well, at least it gives me something to do.

Same here! I keep worrying if I need to change around some of our ADRs for our trip. We're going in early June and I keep second guessing what day to visit each park. Evidently the same week we go the MK switches to the Main Street Electrical Parade and a new fireworks show so I'm waiting for the schedules!!

Ahh, a thread for DW (30) and me(34). We both love Disney and have been 3 times in our 4 year marriage so far. We recently lost our twins to premature births which is devastating to say the least. We will be at the world early next month as a break from reality and to enjoy eachother. We will probably be trying again later this year, but for now the thought is scary has hell -can I say that on the DIS? :)

:wave: Welcome to the thread Josh!

My condolences to you and your wife.

:cool1:

Hi everybody!

I had a great b-day on Tuesday. My hubby sent me to the spa to get "girlied."

Right now, I am working and looking forward to June 2...WDW is calling my name!!!! :rotfl:

I am enrolled in school for the summer in Grammar and in the fall; French and Journalism.

That's me for now.

Anna

:cool1:

Hi everybody!

I had a great b-day on Tuesday. My hubby sent me to the spa to get "girlied."

Right now, I am working and looking forward to June 2...WDW is calling my name!!!! :rotfl:

I am enrolled in school for the summer in Grammar and in the fall; French and Journalism.

That's me for now.

Anna

Happy Belated Birthday! :bday:

DH and I will also be going in June! First time ever for DH and my first time for SWW! I'm so excited!!!! :yay:

DH and I have been married for 8 months and to WDW twice in our relationship. One was our honeymoon trip. We are planning for January 2011 Marathon weekend. We are so excited to be taking my parents for their very first trip to WDW.

Whoever said WDW for for kids forgot about all of us kids at heart! I plan on going to WDW no matter how old with or without kids!

Ahh, a thread for DW (30) and me(34). We both love Disney and have been 3 times in our 4 year marriage so far. We recently lost our twins to premature births which is devastating to say the least. We will be at the world early next month as a break from reality and to enjoy eachother. We will probably be trying again later this year, but for now the thought is scary has hell -can I say that on the DIS? :)

:grouphug: The first thing I did after my miscarriage was plan a trip to Disney, really helped take my mind off of things. Haven't tried to get pregnant since that, just decided to have a few more years of just us:hug: Good luck to you guys.

taking a break from my "day off" to see what was going on with everybody. I am knee deep in a to do list from hell. We are leaving next Friday and believe it or not it sneaked up on me! :scared1: For our trip last year I had been packed for probably two weeks in advance, I am slightly panicking :lmao:

I am sorting laundry, cleaning the apartment, gathering all the things one would need for a road trip. SO excited!

Back to the grind, hope everyone is doing well and your week is going along swimmingly.

We are leaving next Friday and believe it or not it sneaked up on me! :scared1: For our trip last year I had been packed for probably two weeks in advance, I am slightly panicking :lmao:

I am sorting laundry, cleaning the apartment, gathering all the things one would need for a road trip. SO excited!

So jealous! :worship: I wish we were close enough to our date of departure to start packing!

I noticed your avatar and wondered if we have any more Lost fans on the thread? I can't wait for tonight's episode! popcorn::

So jealous! :worship: I wish we were close enough to our date of departure to start packing!

I noticed your avatar and wondered if we have any more Lost fans on the thread? I can't wait for tonight's episode! popcorn::

Each Tuesday is the same thing, counting down the minutes until a new episode. This is was I felt like when I got to book 7 in the Harry Potter series, except with LOST I can't barrel through the episodes to get the answers I need.

P.S.
Ben rules. :cool1:

wondered if we have any more Lost fans on the thread? I can't wait for tonight's episode! popcorn::

YES!!! ME! ME! That is the one show my husband and I are sure not to miss each week. Um, did anyone else notice the creepy "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" music in the background of the preview for next week?!?! :confused3 So strange!!

YES!!! ME! ME! That is the one show my husband and I are sure not to miss each week. Um, did anyone else notice the creepy "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" music in the background of the preview for next week?!?! :confused3 So strange!!

I noticed that too! Oh so appropriate, because I have NO clue where this is all going. Then again I'm not that bright :lmao:

I caught that too....and I thought for sure that I heard a remix of the "Requiem for a Dream" music during the Flocke and Desmond well scene. I actually like that piece (if that's what it was)! Either way, the music in the episode was creepy in general and I thought it fit the storyline well this week. :thumbsup2

I noticed that too! Oh so appropriate, because I have NO clue where this is all going.

Same here, but that's why I like the show - it keeps me watching every episode! :)

I caught that too....and I thought for sure that I heard a remix of the "Requiem for a Dream" music during the Flocke and Desmond well scene. I actually like that piece (if that's what it was)! Either way, the music in the episode was creepy in general and I thought it fit the storyline well this week. :thumbsup2

Same here, but that's why I like the show - it keeps me watching every episode! :)

So I was reading an interview with Michael Emerson [I have a problem I know :rotfl2:] and he said that he hopes that when the finale is over it makes you go "oh my it was there in front of my face the whole time." and that it makes you want to watch the series all over again.

I think that's the direction I am going to take, particularly if the ending is something that is going to knock my socks off. I have a friend who has never seen the show so I am going to watch the whole thing again with her.

What about you guys, what do you want or expect from the end and how do you feel about re-watching the series again?

What about you guys, what do you want or expect from the end and how do you feel about re-watching the series again?

I hope he's right! I'd watch it again for sure. I had a couple friends that attempted to go back and re-watch as many as they could before this season started. I thought about it, but decided it'd be better to wait til it was all over.

In general I try not to create too many expectations - that way I won't be disappointed. I just enjoy the story as it unfolds (or folds :rotfl2:)...

I noticed that too! Oh so appropriate, because I have NO clue where this is all going. Then again I'm not that bright :lmao:

I usually would like to consider myself a somewhat intelligent person. HOWEVER, this show always makes me feel so confused and literally LOST!! :rotfl: (pun intended!!)

Hi Everyone! I want to play!!

I will answer all the questions :lmao:

DH (22) and myself (22) were married this January. We met at our small college. I was seeing someone else, and thought he was kinda a jerk :rotfl: 4 years later we are married, and crazy about each other.

We have one kitty, Bruce who is like a baby, at least to us :rolleyes: Melvin, the hamster, and the fishy that lives in the little mermaid tank.

We want kids, but not until after he finishes his deployment, and I finish my degree. He says he wants to wait until after he finishes his degree, but that one seems to be up for debate.

So, can I join in the fun?

Hi Everyone! I want to play!!

I will answer all the questions :lmao:

DH (22) and myself (22) were married this January. We met at our small college. I was seeing someone else, and thought he was kinda a jerk :rotfl: 4 years later we are married, and crazy about each other.

We have one kitty, Bruce who is like a baby, at least to us :rolleyes: Melvin, the hamster, and the fishy that lives in the little mermaid tank.

We want kids, but not until after he finishes his deployment, and I finish my degree. He says he wants to wait until after he finishes his degree, but that one seems to be up for debate.

So, can I join in the fun?

Welcome!

May I ask if there is a particular Bruce your cat is named after? When hubby and I get a cat [someday soon I hope] we are going to name him Bruce after the lead singer of our favorite band Iron Maiden. :lmao:

Welcome!

May I ask if there is a particular Bruce your cat is named after? When hubby and I get a cat [someday soon I hope] we are going to name him Bruce after the lead singer of our favorite band Iron Maiden. :lmao:

He is named after the lead shark in Finding Nemo.
Bruce is gray, like the shark from Nemo! We are always trying to convince him "fish are friends not food" :lmao:

Hello to all!

My wife (27) and i (33) married 2006 (in Orlando).

We love to travel the last years to Disneyworld - so there is no time for children...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter