MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MM! I tried to find another good Epcot shirt design so that I didnt have to bother you again, but, nope, you always have my favorites. I just finished my tie dye Mickey head shirts and they turned out SO flippin' cute!

Anyway, hoping to get this Epcot design with the following names
Jeremy
Jennifer
Jonas
Jasper
Julian

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...pcot-WDW_ryan_zps0715bf0d.png.html?sort=3&o=0

So very grateful for the time you give to us on this thread! I think my last request is getting near the top of your queue...if you wanted to add this to the pile, it would be great but understand if it cannot be done. My target is October 15.

Marne, so excited to turn these into books! Please don't hate me but the A in Jonas...the two characters in it are decapitated. :). Is it possible to make one of them have a head? Doesn't matter which face is visible. Sorry that it fell in that weird way, hope it isn't much trouble to fix!

If I move it, then it will cut off other heads instead....or the characters will be greatly distorted.

The problem is that printers don't print white, those are the areas with no ink....with nothing else around it those areas will just be blank......someone else had this problem with another design that was all white letters....printer didn't recognize anything......

Thanks for getting back to me, Marne! I'll give some thought to a different tshirt color.

Because of the size you wanted I had to change the picture for the princess cover, the other design was 8x8 and the picture would not have fit......:thumbsup2

the Wishes invite is not personalized just with the day.....

They are perfect!
Thanks so much for your time!

If I move it, then it will cut off other heads instead....or the characters will be greatly distorted.

I completely understand, but, if it is ok, I will have Jonas choose another of your autograph book options when he gets home from school. I would be ok with HALF a head somewhere, LOL, but the white space draws the eye right to that darn A. :)

Thanks so much for the personalized Epcot graphic - really adorable!

Wow! Can I just say your designs are so amazing and you are such a generous person! Thank you!

I'm new to dis board and we are going on our first cruise in November on dream along with a 3 weeks in disney world and would love to make up some t-shirts / magnets. We leave on the 28th oct, I hope that's enough time for you?

Could you make me the following please.
Disney text names: Segil (mickey)
Nikki
Madison (Could Nikki and Madison be with the minnie head but not the white dots on the red writing please?)

A text mickey head with the names
Segil, Nikki and Madison
One With The Zulhayir Family in the middle and one with Disney Dream 2013

The black mickey head with the following names in the right ear:
Seg
Nikki
Madison or Maddi if that fits better
Gerald
Jaki
Barbara
Chris
If at all possible with a small British flat in the left ear?? Otherwise blank x

And finally a family disign All the disney characters with 'The Zulhayir' Family on top with black mickey heads either side and 'Walt Disney World 2013' underneath

THANK YOU!!!!!!! Nikki xxx

I love your disigns! They are fantastic! We leave in the middle of October and would love to request the following name fills with Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom:

Grammy- Boo from Monsters inc.
Pappy- Cars
Molly- Merida
Maggie- Rapunzel
Daddy- Grumpy
Matthew- Finding Nemo
Mommy- Minnie Mouse
Claire- Periwinkle
Meghan-Princess Sofia

Thanks in advance!!!

I completely understand, but, if it is ok, I will have Jonas choose another of your autograph book options when he gets home from school. I would be ok with HALF a head somewhere, LOL, but the white space draws the eye right to that darn A. :)

Thanks so much for the personalized Epcot graphic - really adorable!

I rearrange the lineup in the picture beneath so both heads aren't cut off......

I love your designs and I was hoping I could request a few Invites.

I need two invites for each dinning reservation - 1) Ethan and Maddie and 2) Anzley and Kayleigh. We have two campers and I wanted each camper to get an invite each morning.

Hollywood and Vine - Nov. 24, 2013 @ 9:25 am
Mama Melrose - Nov. 24, 2013 @ 2:50 pm
50's Prime Time Cafe - Nov. 24, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Fantasmic Show - Nov. 24, 2013 @ 6:30

Tusker House - Nov. 25, 2013 @ 9:10 am
The Wave - Nov. 25, 2013 @ 5:15 pm
Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise - Nov. 25, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

Thank you so much!
Allison

These are shadowryter redos......

These are patthings redos......

and these are mine......

Hi Marne,

Can you please do the following name fills?

Princess name fill - Tracey
If you have a Princes name fill with Prince Eric, Beast, Flynn Ryder etc. for Edwin. If not a name fill of the Fab Five for Edwin would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Marne, I love all of your designs and I feel so guilty asking you ou to do another. If you find the time, would you mind modifying this one a bit for me?

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...5castle_jones_zps2f6684c4.png.html?sort=9&o=5

Family name Hoffmann. Trip isn't until the end of October, so no hurry. Also, is there any way to change the orientation to landscape?

Thank you so much!

If I made design landscape it would cut off castle and tink or there would be too much empty space.....

I just found this thread today and WOW! I'm blown away by your talent! Had to go to the other room and show my wife. Great work!

Can I request an Anniversary image? We will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary at Disney World this year! Jared and Cassie. :)

You didn't specify which one you wanted so I did this one.......:thumbsup2

I love your work and would greatly appreciate if you would make an autograph cover for my daughter.

Could I please get the Princess Name fill with the word Princess above the name and Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom?

Name: Annabella

I wasn't sure if you wanted Autographs on it.....I can add it if you want.....:thumbsup2

Hi!
I just love your designs! They were a huge hit with my whole family for our last Disney World trip. We are now planning a big family trip on the Fantasy for January 2014. I was hoping for another family T-shirt!
Do you think I could get the Mickey Head life preserver design with the characters in the middle personalized? I like the one with the red border. I am not sure if this will work since there are so many of us, but I was hoping that the names could be in the circle surrounding the Mickey Head instead of the "Family XXX Vacation, Eastern Caribbean, etc." The names would be:
Josh, Nicole, Jonah, Jake, Susan, Terry, Andrew, Alanna, Austin, Daisy, Charlie, Bill, Brandon, Angela, Lilly, Abby, Kathryne, Larry.
Thanks so much!!!

The names are kind of small, but that is the biggest I can get them with so many......:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter