MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for doing these! The Mickey and Minnie heads are adorable and the autograph book covers are fantastic! I can't wait to surprise the kids with them. :)

For the Magical Memories would it be possible to add Zach to it? He was the last name listed so you may have missed it. I'm sorry to be a pain. Thank you so much!

Hi MM.....me again....I would love a name fill with the villains:
Scar, Oogie Boogie, and Hades for Tara
and then a name fill with Mulan, Pocahontas, and Jack Skellington for Tara as well....She is not going to any parks at the moment so no need for WDW, DL or the date...thank you so much

HH:)

Hi Marne,
I am hoping I can trouble you for a few requests. There is no rush. Our trip isn't until November.

1. Making Magical Memories (Mom, Monte, Calissa, Grandma, Papa, Kimberly, Matt, AJ, Lucas, Aubrey, Michael)

2. Minnie text name (Calissa)

3.Phineas and Ferb name fill with border and 2013 WDW (Calissa)

4. Is there a Minnie version of the AK safari? If so can I have one for Calissa? If there is no Minnie version anyone will do.

5. Name fill of all the princesses with border and crown (Calissa)

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into creating these beautiful pieces.

Michelle

Hi! Your designs are amazing! I have a few requests if you have time. We are taking a cruise in October.

Name Fills
1. Marcello - Star Wars Mickey
2. Helena - Princess design with crown

3. Cruise life preserver - Disney Wonder 2013, one ear The Rendon's

Thank you so much!
Vanessa

I really LOVE all your Disigns and I'm enjoying looking through them. May I request the following please? I appreciate all your beautiful work!

Tinkerbell fill with the name Claire:
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...airies/esmeTinkandfairiesfill_zps9fb91250.png

Wreck it Ralph with the number 4 (Is it possible to say Happy Birthday Charlie with this one?)
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...eck It Ralph/wreck-it-ralph_6_zpsde968786.png

Jake Bday with "Charlie" and the number "4"
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ills/Birthdaynumber-jake_trey_zpsd1901d39.png

A Cinderella fill just with the letter "T"

Thanks so much!

Would I be able to request the (not so sure of the name) Mickey Head outline with all the family member names? In the middle would I be able to get "La Familia" ?

The names are:

Vincent
Katie
Olivia
Averie
Cody
Nana
Pop Pop
Aunt Lisa
Uncle Mark

Thank you so so much! I'm excited to see this if you have time:goodvibes

Thanks so much for this - unfortuantely we're not going until 2014 - would it be possible to amend the date. Sorry,:flower3: I know I stated it on my original request for the mickey head, but didn't make it clear on this one .

Hi Marne. Your disigns are beautiful!!! Thank you so much for your time and talent. I have 5 requests.

4 name fills:
1. Rapunzel (with Pascal sitting on top of the name) name fill to say LAUREN. This is her first cruise; we're on the Disney Dream December 5-8, 2013.

2. Mike Wazowski (from Monsters Inc) name fill to say BRENDAN. This is his first cruise.

3. Mr. Incredible name fill to say DOUG. He's the dad, and this is his first Disney Cruise. (This is our first time cruising as a family.)

4. Cinderella (the one with the little gold carriage on the top) name fill to say MICHELLE. That's me, the mom, and it's my first Disney cruise.

The last request is for one of the life preservers. I'm going try to post the link, but I don't know if I've made enough posts for the board to let me. ***Nope, it wouldn't let me. Sorry :guilty:

I want the life preserver to say Disney Dream 2013; in one ear it should say Our 1st Family Cruise; in the other ear it should say Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Castaway Cay.

Thank you again in advance so much!!!

Thank you so much Marne! Love them! Need a few more, please:flower3:

avengers fill with Captain America--->Aiden; Nolan

minions fill if possible, add Universal Studios 1st Visit 2013 on bottom (if not enough room, it can just have Universal Studios 2013 or nothing, not a problem) --->Aiden; Nolan

Be our guest invite: if it could please say:

Prince Aiden, We invite you to Be Our Guest as we serve you a wonderful meal fit for a prince on his Birthday! Join us for a Royal Birthday feast set in Beast's Castle in Fantasyland and enjoy this Magical Experience you are sure to remember always. We know you'll have a delicious dining experience for your 5th Birthday like none other...just ask the Dishes!

Wishes Dessert Party invite---> November 5th, 9pm

DisneyQuest invite--->addressed to Aiden; November 9th

Pirates Pals Invite-->addressed to Delaney Family, Friday, November 1st

LOVE the new Park designs!! if I could have each of them with Aiden; Nolan

and lastly shadowwryters re do for Les Chefs De France invite for Friday, November 8th.

Thank you and that should be it!!!:goodvibes Now I got to make these shirts! Do you happen to know if ones with white background would print white onto colored shirts or print clear? Just wondering! As always I can not thank you enough for sharing your talent and time with all of us! This really will be a magical trip for my boys. Thank you! :cheer2:

Hello MarneMouse,

All you designers do wonderful work. I'm wondering if you can make me 2 autograph book covers.

First design would be Sorcerer Mickey with Disneyland's castle. Name on it would be Payten. If you could put on the bottom Disneyland 2014.

Second design would be Goofy with any Disneyland or California Adventure images. Name on it would be Michael. Also, if you could put on the bottom Disneyland 2014.

Thank you so much for the work and help.

Hi there. great work!

I've cut it close, but am hoping you can help me with these. I'd need them by Sept 30th.

i would like to request the following:

1) mickey pirate autograph book cover- 4X6 - name James
Pirate Mickey cover example

2) princess autograph cover- 4X6- name Harper
Princess cover example

3) Wishes Dessert Party Invite, October 8th, Name- Zelinski Family
wishes invite example

4) Surprise Letter- I am okay using as is or its okay with personalization too. (name - Cayden)
Surprise example

thanks so much!

I just realized that the example i gave you for the pirate mickey cover says disney dream cruise at the bottom. we are going to WDW, or you can leave that part off. whatever is easiest. thanks again!

Hi Marne! Your work has been such a delight to look through, you are so creative and I love them all!
I would love to request the following. We leave on 10/12 so I think we have some time.. :)
1. Disney Group Example Below. Can you change the wording to Zeri’s Make a Wish Trip October 2013
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...Group2_knitz_zps85a9b482.png.html?sort=3&o=94

2. Toy Story Group Example Below. Can you change the wording to Zeri’s Make a Wish Trip October 2013
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ySign_fantasy_zps7271b804.png.html?sort=3&o=2

3. Toy Story Name Fill example below; Name is MJ
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...oyStory_daddy_zpsf206f4e1.png.html?sort=3&o=9

4. Dr Suess Name Fill example below; Name is MJ
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ewDrSeussfill_zpsd121afe9.png.html?sort=9&o=0

5. Tye Dye Mickey head example below; name is Rocky
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...DyeMH_jasper_zps29bf12a0.png.html?sort=3&o=37

6. Harry Potter name fill, example below; name is Rocky
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...otter Fills/isabellaHarry.png.html?sort=9&o=6

7. Autograph Book Covers with all the characters (4x6), example below
1 with the name Zeri and 1 with the name MJ
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...roup3_carling_zps277481ed.png.html?sort=3&o=2

Thank you so much for doing all this work for everyone. It really is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup2

Hello!

I love your Designs! We are going to Disney World Nov 28-Dec 2 to celebrate my mom beating breast cancer! I was hoping you could make me a stroller sign with my daughter's name "Kenzie's Stroller". She loves the princesses, Duffy, and Mickey (we would be ecstatic with anything)! Also, I was wondering, I saw that you did a mickey head with people's names around the outside and making magical memories 2013 on the inside. I was wondering if you could do something like that for me in pink mickey heads and breast cancer ribbons with the names of the people going, and something on the inside like "Making Magical Memories 2013" Would you mind if I printed them on iron on transfers and ironed them on teeshirts for our trip? I was going to personalize the backs of the shirts as well with "my mom beat cancer", "My grammy beat cancer" etc. The people going are Terrie, Ken, Amanda, Chris, Kenzie, Ronna, Jamie, Tracia, Rhea, and Rindy. I would need them done about a month prior to the trip so I could iron them on if you let me :)

Thanks!
Amanda

Here is what I did........

Here is a Breast Cancer MH........

Did you want me to do the other requests?......what exactly do you want them each/all to say?

Hi! I love your designs!

I have one request since I found all our names on your photobucket...except one.

So if you have the time, pretty please, I would love to have a traditional Mickey head (black with red shorts and white buttons) with the name Payson.

Thank you so much for all you do :goodvibes

Thank you so much for doing these! The Mickey and Minnie heads are adorable and the autograph book covers are fantastic! I can't wait to surprise the kids with them. :)

For the Magical Memories would it be possible to add Zach to it? He was the last name listed so you may have missed it. I'm sorry to be a pain. Thank you so much!

It was on there, but when I made the font bigger it disappeared....

Thank you you very much for adding Zach to the Magical Memories head. I REALLY appreciate it. I hate to even ask you this but would it be possible to add his name to an ear also? If it doesn't fit you can remove my name (Erica). Zach is one of the kids and I don't want to cause any problems with the rest of my family since everyone else is listed twice. I know you are really swamped and a saint for doing this for everyone so if you don't have time I completely understand. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest