MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne! I just discovered your awesome designs. They are great!!
Could you please create the Pirate name fills for us, and include Disney Fantasy 2015 on the bottom of each?
(Mickey) David, Matthew, Daniel and Patrick
(Minnie) Kelly
Thank you for your time & creations!!!

Hi!!
If you have time I was wondering if you would please do a few dinner invites for my friend and her husband who will be going in Nov for their Honeymoon and FIRST TRIP to DW. I would like to surprise them with a Welcome/Congratulations letter if possible and nice invites for their dinner reservation to add a little pixie dust to their trip. I would be ever so grateful if you could find something nice for each of the following reservations (I know they are not the typical character meal invite requests). If it is not possible please let me know and I understand.
Their names are Jessica and Joey Robertson and it will be their honeymoon.
They have reservations for the following restaurants for the following times and days.
Boatwright's Dining Hall 730pm Monday Nov. 17
Tony's Town Square 850pm Tuesday Nov. 18
Cape May Cafe 825pm Wednesday Nov. 19
San Angel Inn 545pm Thursday Nov. 20
Rainforest Cafe at AK 530pm Friday Nov.21
Sanaa 525pm Saturday Nov. 22

If you need any other info to make this request possible please let me know :) Thank you SOO much for your time in consideration of this request.

shadowryter redos........

These are mine....

Hi!
I had a couple requests:

Name Fills- Snow White- Olivia
Name Fills- Mulan- Zoey

Invitations:

Chef Mickey- Date- Today at 5:20pm
Hollywood and Vine- Today at 11:00pm
Akershus- today at 12:00

I didn't know if you could make an invitation for a 1st Haircut at the Harmony Barbershop but I thought I'd ask just in case. Olivia is the name for the 1st haircut invite at 1:30pm.

Thank you for everything!! :goodvibes

Love your work.

May I please request
******** width="480" height="360" src="http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/embed/slideshow/Disney%20Disigns/Princess%20and%20Prince%20Disigns/Sofia%20the%20First"></iframe>

which is a Sophia name fill with the name EMMA

Thank you

Hello Marne,

We are leaving for Disney in 3weeks and wanted to see if you could do covers for our autograph books again this year, the kids LOVED them last year!!!

If possible, could you accommodate the request for....

Noah (Star wars theme)
Tyler (Marvel theme)
Collins (Frozen theme)

Thank you very much for this, you are the best!!!

Marne, Thank you so much for creating my request. I didn't copy the picture again because it's a space issue on Disboards. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Hey! Just thought of something. For the Fab5 Mickey head I just requested above, instead of leaving the other ear blank can you put Baldwin in one ear and Family in the other? Thank you!

I am not offering mickey heads on the boards any longer they are available on my etsy site.......

Hi Marne

Your designs are great. I wondered if I could request the following designs from you. I'm looking for the name designs if possible for the following names

1. SASHA - Pink Minnie Mouse design

2. LUKE - eeyore design if there's one available

3. ISOBEL - Anna design

4. ERIN -Elsa design

5. DESMOND -Star Wars design

thanks so much

Zoe

hello,
Can I please get
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...esorts and Rides/AKL_savannah_zps59b0d441.png
Saying Welcome to Animal Kingdom Lodge addressed to Nicholas & Jordan

Can I also get the following character meal invites addressed to Nicholas & Jordan
January 25 @11:30 lunch at tusker house
January 28 @8:15 Breakfast crystal palace
January 29 @6:15 Dinner at Garden Grill
January 30 @10:45 breakfast at ohana’s
January 31 @5:00 dinner at Chef Mickey

Thank you so much!! His birthday is Monday and this invitation will go straight into his birthday card! :thumbsup2

Can I please request the following invites:

Names: Hunter and Laney

Rainforest 11/9 @7:30
Be Our Guest 11/10 @ 11:00 (lunch)
Akershus 11/10 @ 6:45 (the one that looks like old paper)
Teppan Edo 11/11 @ 6:30
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique DTD 11/12 @11:50 (could Ariel be the princess on it)
Trex 11/12@ 1:00
Ohana 11/13 @ 6:45
The Garden Grill 11/14 @ 6:35
Sci fi 11/15 @ 6:30

I'm So excited Thanks!pixiedust:

These are mine....

shadowryter redos.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter