Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion-
It looks really awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for, could you possibly take the Mickey head out from behind it and it will be perfect. We've got mickey's in the front so I don't really need them on the back as well. Thanks for doing this, it really is great!

Thanks so much for doing this for all of us! I have spent so much time looking through all of your awesome designs and would like to request the following:

1stBirthday3--can this be done for "12th" birthday? for "Kaitlin"

3CruisingTogether-1 one for "Sam, Kaitlin, Kristie" one for "Erik, Addison, Amber", and one with just one Mickey/one Minnie for "Joel, Beth" on the Disney Fantasy-May 2012

LifeIsGoodName1--for "Seem Family 2012" and "Bartol Family 2012"

Thanks again!
Kristie

Can you please do the following:
MickeyMinnieSailorDCL1 with Ninya & Pop-Pop 2012.
1stCruiseNames001a with June 15-20 2012- Bob, Monica, Samantha and Lyndsay if that will not fit then The Hill Family.
Anniversary40 with Bob & Monica and its 15 years of marriage.
SevenDwarfs/MrGrumpy-1 -Pop-Pop Grumpy Pants Disney Dream 2012
MarylandFlag-1
MrsPotatoHeadStar-1-Ninya
MrPotatoHeadStar-1-Pop-Pop
JackSkellington1
PrincessShine1
Thank you

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/...es/?action=view&current=PiratePrincesses1.jpg

Could i get this with the following names please. And with The Ansley-Delano First trip 2012. Please and thank you.

the names are

Jim - boy
Linda - girl
Heather - girl
James - boy
Shelby - boy
Blake - boy
Elijah - boy

Thank you so very much and we will be leaving at the end of june so not in that much of a hurry.:goodvibes

Edit to add the boy or girl b/c most people think shelby is a girl...lol

Hello Marion!

I stumbled across your work and am VERY impressed. My family and I have just finished booking our trip to the World April 11-18. It will a group of 6 adults and 3 kids and we would love to have custom t-shirts for the trip, with your help :D If it is possible, I would really appreciate your help designing the t-shirt, pretty please.

I found one of your designs that I think would be perfect, 4CastleStick-1.jpg

I would like to change the background picture (if possible) to this, i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg8/wdwmemories/1CA/cinderella-castle-picture-044.jpg
(sorry am not allowed to post links)

I would like the wording on the top to read: Our Walt Disney World Vacation

Here's a list of the stick figures we would need. I'm listing them in three groups because if possible I would like these stick figures to stand together (but understand that it may be a challenge):

Tan skin/long, straight dark hair/dark eyes Woman: Shay
Light skin/Dirty Blond Hair/blue eyes Man: Danny
Tan skin/dark curly hair/dark eyes Girl: Jordyn
Tan skin/dark dread locks/dark eyes Boy: Phoenix

Tan skin/dark hair/dark eyes Man: Ron
Tan skin/long, straight dark hair/dark eyes Woman: Cynthia

Tan skin/short curly dark hair/dark eyes Man: Julio
Tan skin/shoulder length straight hair/dark eyes Woman: Erika
Tan skin/short dark hair/dark eyes Boy: Andy

If at all possible I would like to incorporate 2012 (possibly on a mickey ear, or mickey ear balloon) somewhere into the design. I also wouldn't mind seeing a few of the characters on the shirt like Tinkerbell flying near the castle etc (but don't want the shirt to get to busy, cheesy).

I understand you are an artist and that you are the expert so I trust that I have given you enough information that you can interpret it into your art. Feel free to take any creative license necessary and do what you think is artistically best. I've seen your designs so I know it will be fabulous.

PS, I'm using the standard 8.5"x11" iron-on transfer paper, so I'd appreciate it if the design could be that size.

Could you please make the image below that says November 2012

1stTripAroundWorld1.jpg

Is it possible to make the Texas Mickey head something different?

Thank you so much.

ShayShea: I don't do any stick figures that customize the hair style except color. and no variation for eyes either. they are based on the standard car decals...no facial hair, no glasses.

ages of the kids would be helpful so I can approximate the differences in height

Marion,

Sorry for my confusion on the detail of the decals. Here's and updated list of the stick figures:

Tan skin/dark hair/Woman: Shay
Light skin/Dirty Blond Hair/Man: Danny
Tan skin/dark hair/Girl: Jordyn (age 8)
Tan skin/dark hair/Boy: Phoenix (age 7)

Tan skin/dark hair/Man: Ron
Tan skin/dark hair/Woman: Cynthia

Tan skin/dark hair/Man: Julio
Tan skin/dark hair/Woman: Erika
Tan skin/dark hair/Boy: Andy (Age 3)

Thank you again for your help.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney Stuff/FamilyNames/8Grandkids-1-1.jpg

You made this design for us last year and we love it. Wondered if I could get something similair this year only with the girls in Tiaras and the boys in Top Hats. Go ahead and fill in the castle, my husband likes it better that way. Also, we have added a new Granddaughter and need her on the design. The names are:

Alex - Boy
Adison - Girl
Adyn - boy
Shelby - girl
Abygail - girl
Madelyn - girl
Ethan - boy
Garin - angel (he is forever in my heart and don't want to leave him off)
Rozlynn - tiara

Thank you so much, we recieved so many compliments on your designs last year.

PC is having issues....probably have to take in for repairs. Maybe unable to DISign for a few but will try to at least check in from work (like now) or with my laptop...none of my JPGs there so doubtful I can do much. Nobody is sorrier than me!

Good morning. Sorry about your computer trouble!

I got a bunch of stuff a while ago and had another baby in between, so I need some things for her as well......

When you get a chance, may I please get the below. (no rush!)

Thank you so much!

PirateDaisy1.jpg
without walt disney world; with the name Marissa in an ear (or somewhere)

TinkMagic1.jpg
with the name Marissa in the black ear

TinkWithViolin2.jpg
With the name Marissa if it can fit

GoldenPrincesses1.jpg
Without Walt Disney World with the name Marissa

DaisyMinnieTogether1.jpg
With the name Marissa

Hi again. I wonder if you could please find the time to help out my sister with last minute shirts. She absolutely ADORED mine and was hoping to get some herself. The first one she would like is marie1sttrip.jpg.
Personalized with "Ani's" The next request is for three swirl heads
(Mickeyheadswirltiger-1.jpg, mickeyheadswirlgiraffe-1.jpg and Mickeyheadswirlzebra-1.jpg.). The next one is 1sttripminniehead-6.jpg.
Personalized with "Anastacia Winter" on two lines please.
The next one is the same jpg but with"Mommy" in the head and 2nd trip instead of first.And 1sttripmickeyhead-2a.jpg with "Daddy" The next is an easy one, no personalization just grumpynomatching6.jpg. Lastly we would like 3 designs of 1stfab6wdw4.jpg. I'd like them to have tink in the right ear and the following names(1 per shirt) in the left ear. Daddy Face, Mommy Face and Ani Face. And "Our first trip to Disney" on the bottom. All writing on all shirts in Disney font please. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your amazing talent. A very fun way to celebrate a 1st magical experience! Thank you again in advance :goodvibes

So sorry to hear about your computer trouble. Can you please let me know if the previous request is possible or if I should find another DISigner? Selfishly I hope your computer is up and running soon:)

rozac...would help if you let me know dates of your trip...not like I am going to be down for more than a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter