Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deesknee: the dates are tiny if I place them in the wheels on the bookmark where they were on the full size image. Can I use different placement for Nov 13 2012?

Marion, thank you SO much!! These are perfect! And Kylie will love the Rapunzel one - she's all about the hair! :lmao:

Thank you SO MUCH !! I love these. The girls will be so excited! Your designs are awesome! Thanks for your hard work! You will make our trip so much more magical since we will have some awesome shirts! :) I may have 1 or 2 more for you, if you don't mind. I am going to try to edit the stick family designs by myself, but if I can't figure out how, I will request a different design.

OK: I didn't see these before.. I would like

PiratePals3.jpg- with Roe Family -- march 20th at 8:30

ChefMickeys-6.jpg- with Kaylah, Emma, mom, and dad March 20th at 5:35 pm

Can you make a Mickey Head with the Epcot logo as the pattern. I have looked through your designs and I don't see one like it, unless I am overlooking it.

Thanks again!

To all who haven't read yet....

A request to my "customers"....I ask that you use the punctuation and format on your request that you want on your image. I find it much faster and easier to copy from the request and it assures spelling matches what you indicated.

If you type michael, you will going forward get michael....not Michael or MICHAEL. Likewise mom and dad if that's what you type.

Sometimes I have gotten requests with names in all different formats like michael, Jackie, BURT, FLorence...you get the idea. I prefer not to have to re-key everything on the DISign....for speed and accuracy.

I am referring to all the text and not just names. Happy birthDay? new years eve? Not quite what you wanted to see I bet !

And another thing....please supply the full JPG file name with the proper format and punctuation so I can copy into my Search on my hard drive and easily locate.

Thanks....it will REALLY help me out !

wasn't exactly sure what you meant, but here is a new one and two that were already on my Photobucket....

Marion, Sure. Do you have somewhere in mind or do you want me to try to be creative? hahaha Thanks letting me know. I trust your judgement, but if you don't want to make that decision I will try to figure it out.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Perfect as always! I always get so excited to see these, I love the magic moments they create and it means I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD. I am not sure who is more excited, me or the kids lol!
Love them as always, you are a true blessing :-)

I'm back for another one please! An autograph book cover:

CARS-AC2.jpg (with Kolton's and 2012, plus include the 1st trip to WDW line)

Again, THANKS!!

Marion,

I love your work!!
Could you please make a few changes to the following design as follows?

4ParksPortraitFamily7.jpg

For the three mouse heads at the top, could you make them be a girl, boy in the center and then another girl with the following names?
Girl - Nana in a lime green
Boy - Steve in red
Girl - Terri in the lavender color same as in "Yaya"

The four heads at the bottom are the correct sex as is. Starting on the left
Girl - Veda in the same blue that "Zach" is currently
Boy - Deacon in bright orange
Girl - Cora in hot pink
Boy - Gibson in the same turquoise as Dan is currently.

Thank you so very very much!
Nana

Can I get the following invites please? Your work is wonderful! Thanks in adavance!

CrystalPalaceInvite-4.jpg Eli and Peyton Monday, April 16 6:45 PM

HollywoodVine-Invite1.jpg Eli and Peyton Tuesday, April 17 8:20 AM

Norway3.jpg Eli and Peyton Wednesday, April 18 8:05 AM

CRT-10.jpg Eli and Peyton Friday, April 20 10:20 AM

ChefMickeys-5.jpg Eli and Peyton Friday, April 20 8:15 PM

First, let me start by saying I love your work!! This is my first request with you..so I hope I am doing this according to your posts.

HeadLime1g.jpg with tink331 on it

BrokenHead-DIS-RMF1.jpg with tink331 on it

DIS-Hibiscus1.jpg love this, anyway you could add tink331 to it?

Thank you if you could do any of these!!

will try to do requests tonight....attempted to set up wireless router last night, following the limited instructions exactly, and had no internet access.

Can I request a "zebracake2.jpg" that says "Happy Birthday, Nana!" with no number for the age ;)

Please and THANK YOU!

well I got all created but this new set up won't let me access Photobucket to load....hopefully we will work it all out tonight ! :surfweb:

never thought I would be sorry I left my dial-up about 6 weeks ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter