Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/...es/?action=view&current=PiratePrincesses1.jpg

Could i get this with the following names please. And with The Ansley-Delano First trip 2012. Please and thank you.

the names are

Jim - boy
Linda - girl
Heather - girl
James - boy
Shelby - boy
Blake - boy
Elijah - boy

Thank you so very much and we will be leaving at the end of june so not in that much of a hurry.:goodvibes

Edit to add the boy or girl b/c most people think shelby is a girl...lol

I know your computer is down so don;t worry about mine but I have a question..
What do you think? I did this myself. With or without fireworks?? Thanks

Glad you are back up and running. We don't go until June 21 so plenty of time. Thanks so much for all you do to make our trips Magical.

kristieseem1: I guess you missed that I ask for the gender to be indicated for all family name requests....Addison? Now if it were Thomas or Lily I could figure it out! :rotfl2:

ShayShea: this is the absolute limit of people that I can personalize! Otherwise text is too small to read

Oh gosh! Hadn't heard of Addison for a boy lol! She's a girl.

I also requested a LifeIsGoodName1 for the "Seem Family 2012" so if you can include that with the one for Addison, that would be great and complete my door!

Thank you!!!!!!

Hi Marion!
Could you please personalize DCL-DreamPirateLogo1.jpg to say Cruising (replacing Disney Dream) at top and Cothrans (replacing April 19-22, 2012) at bottom. I plan to use a small version of this on the front of a tshirt.
With the same DCL-DreamPirateLogo1.jpg, could you have it just April 2012 along the bottom leaving off the 19-22? I plan to use this on the back of the shirt.
Thank you soo much!

Hi there! You mentioned that you could help me out on a birthday boy design. I found one I would like to modify slightly.

It is StarWarsBirthday2

I would like to change the background color to royal blue if that is possible
Also I would like one shirt with the first line changed to - Today is My 12th Birthday! The name should be "Daniel" and add the year 2012 to the end of Walt Disney World.

I would also like a second design with everything the same as above but change the first line to "I'm Celebrating My Son's 12th Birthday" and no name.

Then one the same as above that says "I'm Celebrating My Brother's 12th Birthday"

Also I would like two autograph covers using the file AutographPrincess-4 and the names Jana with the year 2012 and Kaitlyn with the year 2012.

Thank you so much. We leave in three days so if it is possible to do it before then it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Marion. I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you had time to do a design for me. My son has been trying very hard to raise funds for the Relay for Life team at his elementary school. He has also managed to talk several people into attending our Relay for Life Walk. The plan is to have all the supporters he has encouraged to walk a lap with my dad, who is still fighting his cancer. I was wondering if you could do a shirt that incorporates a purple ribbon for the Relay for Life and says something like, We are walking for Pop. Thanks so much!

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter